Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lvl 70 Monquista frigate

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I went to the Florenza ship vendor recently and I was curious if there were any Lvl 70 Monquista ships which there really should be. But when I went to look there was a galleon and frigate for every other ship except for a Monquistan ship.

Now I understand if there probably won't be a Monquistan skiff but why is there no frigate, I really like Monquista as a world and there ships included and it's terrible that I don't have access to a Monquistan ship.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
I went to the Florenza ship vendor recently and I was curious if there were any Lvl 70 Monquista ships which there really should be. But when I went to look there was a galleon and frigate for every other ship except for a Monquistan ship.

Now I understand if there probably won't be a Monquistan skiff but why is there no frigate, I really like Monquista as a world and there ships included and it's terrible that I don't have access to a Monquistan ship.
It's in the Crown Shop.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
It's in the Crown Shop.
Is it able to be purchased with gold, becuase if it's only a crown purchase than that's just plain stupid to me, also I don't think there are Monquistan parts for ships so where are those, and why dint the vendors sell any of this?