Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Bundle Idea: Firefly Forest

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I got to thinking after Anecorbie posted a new bundle / house idea I should follow suit.

My idea is for a new bundle that includes 3 companions and 1 house, as well as 3 training tomes and 10,000 Crowns or 2 Months of prepaid time.

First off the companions:

The proposed bundle would include 3 companions, you might can guess they would be the 3 different colors of Fireflies, however all 3 companions would start off at Level 1 like a Firefly does as a Glowworm, and be promoted once later on to a Firefly. The 3 promotion quests would take place withing the house that comes with the bundle and require you to collect stuff in the forest (more on the house below).

Companion 1 - Upon Recruitment:

Class: Witchdoctor

Name: Green Glowworm

Looks: Looks like a larger than life size Glowworm with a green flashing light.

Companion 1 - Upon Promotion At Level 25:

Name: Green Firefly:

Looks: Looks like a larger than life size Firefly with a green flashing light.

Companion 2 - Upon Recruitment:

Class: Buccaneer

Name: Red Glowworm

Looks: Looks like a larger than life size Glowworm with a red flashing light.

Companion 2 - Upon Promotion At Level 25:

Name: Red Firefly

Looks: Looks like a larger than life size Firefly with a red flashing light.

Companion 3 - Upon Recruitment:

Class: Privateer

Name: Yellow Glowworm

Looks: Looks like a larger than life size Glowworm with a yellow flashing light.

Companion 3 - Upon Promotion At Level 25:

Name: Yellow Firefly

Looks: Looks like a larger than life size Firefly with a yellow flashing light.

Next off the house:

Name: Firefly Forest

Looks: Lots of trees, with a large pond, waterfall, and a few cabins for living.

If this post can get 3 Yarrs I will go into more detail about the 3 companions that would come with this bundle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jun 11, 2018 wrote:
I got to thinking after Anecorbie posted a new bundle / house idea I should follow suit.

My idea is for a new bundle that includes 3 companions and 1 house, as well as 3 training tomes and 10,000 Crowns or 2 Months of prepaid time.

First off the companions:

The proposed bundle would include 3 companions, you might can guess they would be the 3 different colors of Fireflies, however all 3 companions would start off at Level 1 like a Firefly does as a Glowworm, and be promoted once later on to a Firefly. The 3 promotion quests would take place withing the house that comes with the bundle and require you to collect stuff in the forest (more on the house below).

Companion 1 - Upon Recruitment:

Class: Witchdoctor

Name: Green Glowworm

Looks: Looks like a larger than life size Glowworm with a green flashing light.

Companion 1 - Upon Promotion At Level 25:

Name: Green Firefly:

Looks: Looks like a larger than life size Firefly with a green flashing light.

Companion 2 - Upon Recruitment:

Class: Buccaneer

Name: Red Glowworm

Looks: Looks like a larger than life size Glowworm with a red flashing light.

Companion 2 - Upon Promotion At Level 25:

Name: Red Firefly

Looks: Looks like a larger than life size Firefly with a red flashing light.

Companion 3 - Upon Recruitment:

Class: Privateer

Name: Yellow Glowworm

Looks: Looks like a larger than life size Glowworm with a yellow flashing light.

Companion 3 - Upon Promotion At Level 25:

Name: Yellow Firefly

Looks: Looks like a larger than life size Firefly with a yellow flashing light.

Next off the house:

Name: Firefly Forest

Looks: Lots of trees, with a large pond, waterfall, and a few cabins for living.

If this post can get 3 Yarrs I will go into more detail about the 3 companions that would come with this bundle.
Are you basing this on something that has a copyright? Do you want to involve KI in a lawsuit? Even the most expensive bundle Ki produced ( Boochbeard Bundle ) only had one companion. I'm sorry I don't like this bundle ( although a Firefly pet would be nice ).
I like the description of the house but maybe it should be twilight and have fireflies flying around ( to keep with the theme ).
You forgot gear & ship.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 11, 2018 wrote:
Are you basing this on something that has a copyright? Do you want to involve KI in a lawsuit? Even the most expensive bundle Ki produced ( Boochbeard Bundle ) only had one companion. I'm sorry I don't like this bundle ( although a Firefly pet would be nice ).
I like the description of the house but maybe it should be twilight and have fireflies flying around ( to keep with the theme ).
You forgot gear & ship.
I actually wasn't familiar with that film until you posted this reply. Because Firefly Forest isn't related to game Ki should be able to use the name as they already used names like "Hidden Valley Ranch" and didn't get sued. I did forget gear but again I want 3 yarrs before I go into more detail. And I left out a ship intentionally because I was proposing 3 companions.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Also Glowworms are not an immature form of Fireflies. They are both beetles with bioluminesnce.