Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Global Event (and lasting effects)

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Ever since the "Mysterious Statue" was added to Avery's Court back in 2013, I've been hoping that other permanent statues or structures could be added to additional places in Avery's Court or beyond.

My suggestion is that KI holds some kind of competition for all the players over a month or so (pet sparring events, pvp, pet hatches, defeat a boss so many times, special ship tower, etc. If all the players achieve that objective than a new statue, structure or other furniture is permanently added to the game as a commemoration.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Oran from Urz on Sep 16, 2017 wrote:
Ever since the "Mysterious Statue" was added to Avery's Court back in 2013, I've been hoping that other permanent statues or structures could be added to additional places in Avery's Court or beyond.

My suggestion is that KI holds some kind of competition for all the players over a month or so (pet sparring events, pvp, pet hatches, defeat a boss so many times, special ship tower, etc. If all the players achieve that objective than a new statue, structure or other furniture is permanently added to the game as a commemoration.
YARRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
This would be a really cool idea *cough* @kingsisle *cough*