Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gift Certificate Question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 20, 2013
If I buy a gift Certificate and send it to my self will I receive a code for the crowns/ membership that I bought. I was wondering how to get it in to the code format as I am doing a competition. Thanks

Ensign
Jan 20, 2013
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
ybco124 on Sep 3, 2017 wrote:
If I buy a gift Certificate and send it to my self will I receive a code for the crowns/ membership that I bought. I was wondering how to get it in to the code format as I am doing a competition. Thanks
I'd love to help, but I honestly don't know. I've never tried it before or invited anyone. My apologies. This thread should get more views!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
ybco124 on Sep 3, 2017 wrote:
You should email KingsIsle at community@KingsIsle.com! They always have great support and service.