Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Rhinestone Cowboy passes away

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Glen Campbell, the artist who was the inspiration for the Rhinestone Cowboy found in Santo Pollo has passed away from Alzheimer's. He was 81.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Aug 9, 2017 wrote:
Glen Campbell, the artist who was the inspiration for the Rhinestone Cowboy found in Santo Pollo has passed away from Alzheimer's. He was 81.
His hit singles made both the Pop and Country/Western charts in the 80s. Fare well, Rhinestone Cowboy!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Max DeGroot on Aug 9, 2017 wrote:
:( its really sad. his music was very good. :(

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Its terrible what people who have Alzheimer's have to go through. Sad that an iconic figure fell victim to it and he shall definitely be missed.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I really loved his performance in the movie True Grit, with John Wayne. Anyone who is curious about Glen Campbell should see this version of the film.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Per non sconvolgere! Be not dismayed my friends, The Rhinestone cowboy shall forever live on through the spirit of the spiral!

VITTORIA PER USI

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
A single tear shed for the Rhinestone Cowboy's inspiration, and all round, good person.

May his memory live on whenever we visit the Rhinestone Cowboy NPC.

Hardy Quinn
He's not wearing red and black, like he always does. He's just wearing black now.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
R.I.P to a great Superstar!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan