Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Phule's Mask: Female Friendly?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Hi everyone! This is my first time posting in the message boards so please take it easy on me if I'm posting in the wrong part of the forums and or if this question has already been asked. Now onto my question:

Basically my question is if the mask Phule (or rather the Valencian's you fight in his stead) drops is compatible for a female character? I've seen some pictures online with male characters wearing it and I really want it. I'm not positive if he even drops it anymore either.. so if that's the case I'd appreciate it if someone informed me of that so I could stop farming him, haha.

Thank you for the help,
Fallon lvl. 65

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Irreparable on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone! This is my first time posting in the message boards so please take it easy on me if I'm posting in the wrong part of the forums and or if this question has already been asked. Now onto my question:

Basically my question is if the mask Phule (or rather the Valencian's you fight in his stead) drops is compatible for a female character? I've seen some pictures online with male characters wearing it and I really want it. I'm not positive if he even drops it anymore either.. so if that's the case I'd appreciate it if someone informed me of that so I could stop farming him, haha.

Thank you for the help,
Fallon lvl. 65
phule's mask drops it looks the same on male and female wizards.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
masterryan1969 on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:
phule's mask drops it looks the same on male and female wizards.
I figured that they'd look similar if it was dropped for both genders. Thank you for your answer though, I'll continue to farm.~ c:

Thanks again.
Fallon lvl. 65