Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Does Boochbeard have one hand or two?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
I've been wondering about this. Does Boochbeard have one hand or two? The reason I'm asking this is because, on those art screens of Boochbeard and Ganrdy that we see while waiting for an area to load, I've see two pictures that really drew my attention. In one, Boochbeard and Gandry appear to be running down some kind of path, surrounded by stone walls. A boulder is rolling after them and Ganrdy is shooting a snake. In another one, Boochbeard is holding a wood mallet with a wooden stake, Gandry is holding some kind of metal cross, I'm not sure if its the treasure or something to protect themselves with, and they appear to be surrounded by zombies or skeletal pirates. Anyway what I mean is in the one where they are running from the boulder, Boochbeard is holding a small gold idol with a hook hand, but in the one where he is holding the mallet and the stake he has TWO hands. So this is my question. Is the hook hand just some kind of weapon he holds with his hand underneath it or was that picture of Boochbeard fighting off the zombies an earlier picture of him when he had both hands? To simplify my question, does he have two hands or one hand and a hook hand?

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Administrator
One hand! Also, in case you didn't get to catch it, there's a video of Boochbeard and Gandry in the April Newsletter

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/newsletter/april13

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
May 13, 2011
CaptainAureus on May 11, 2013 wrote:
I've been wondering about this. Does Boochbeard have one hand or two? The reason I'm asking this is because, on those art screens of Boochbeard and Ganrdy that we see while waiting for an area to load, I've see two pictures that really drew my attention. In one, Boochbeard and Gandry appear to be running down some kind of path, surrounded by stone walls. A boulder is rolling after them and Ganrdy is shooting a snake. In another one, Boochbeard is holding a wood mallet with a wooden stake, Gandry is holding some kind of metal cross, I'm not sure if its the treasure or something to protect themselves with, and they appear to be surrounded by zombies or skeletal pirates. Anyway what I mean is in the one where they are running from the boulder, Boochbeard is holding a small gold idol with a hook hand, but in the one where he is holding the mallet and the stake he has TWO hands. So this is my question. Is the hook hand just some kind of weapon he holds with his hand underneath it or was that picture of Boochbeard fighting off the zombies an earlier picture of him when he had both hands? To simplify my question, does he have two hands or one hand and a hook hand?

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
about the mallet and stake thing, its a vampire legend or something. its said that a vampire can only die if you drive a wooden stake in its heart