Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stands

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
I have been thinking that maybe that once you reach level 30 you could start opening stands. You could get 1 small stand on level 30 and every 5 levels you could either upgrade yours or get another small stand.The bigger the stand,the better the items you could sell or auction.If you chose to,you could talk to Kingsisle about selling things you do not have.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Musketeerman123 on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
I have been thinking that maybe that once you reach level 30 you could start opening stands. You could get 1 small stand on level 30 and every 5 levels you could either upgrade yours or get another small stand.The bigger the stand,the better the items you could sell or auction.If you chose to,you could talk to Kingsisle about selling things you do not have.
Hmmm don't think I am for this one. A player controlled economy would get out of hand really fast. Let's face it, some people will get greedy or would raise prices out of petulance. Too much like letting the wolves running the henhouse, lol. You need a lot of maturity to run an economy and lets just say that some players focus their mental and emotional energies elsewhere.

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
Well they can only sell items that you have for auction price.So the more there are,the cheaper it is.You can not change prices.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Musketeerman123 on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Well they can only sell items that you have for auction price.So the more there are,the cheaper it is.You can not change prices.
That really would solve a lot of the problems if not all of them.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
Cool idea, but where would these stands go? I can see groups of people using them to block off places (like a dock) as a joke. Would there be a special area with only select places possible of putting a stand or something like that?

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
well i would like something like the mann co. store infact i would love to have hats for unique-ness and misc. as well as the pyro's flamethrower,a sentry gun ability,heavys minigun(GOSHIMORE!!!!),grenade launchers and eyelanders(FREHDUM)

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
Sky Sailor on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
Cool idea, but where would these stands go? I can see groups of people using them to block off places (like a dock) as a joke. Would there be a special area with only select places possible of putting a stand or something like that?
yes,there would be designated areas in the area that you are playing in.