Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mustang Sally Story?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 12, 2009
Hi,

I am currently in the part of the game where you are trying to get Napoleguin and Mustang Sally out of prison.

Now, I've been doing sidequests and other stuff for so long I can't remember why the player is trying to find Mustang Sally in the first place!

I would appreciate if someone could tell me why the player needs to speak with Mustang Sally, and get her out of prison.

Thanks in advance!

Developer
MirrorDoom on Mar 5, 2013 wrote:
Hi,

I am currently in the part of the game where you are trying to get Napoleguin and Mustang Sally out of prison.

Now, I've been doing sidequests and other stuff for so long I can't remember why the player is trying to find Mustang Sally in the first place!

I would appreciate if someone could tell me why the player needs to speak with Mustang Sally, and get her out of prison.

Thanks in advance!
Here's the deal with Sally:

You need to get your second piece of Marco Pollo's Map - that's why you went to Cool Ranch. You know Captain Blood the infamous pirate had it, but nobody knows where he hid it. El Toro's adopted father, the last El Toro, is the guy who defeated Blood back in the day.

He'll tell you where Captain Blood's lair is, but only if you bring his daughter Mustang Sally home, to be reunited with El Toro.

You tracked Sally to Skull Island, only to learn she got caught trying to break into Napoleguin's prison and is now a prisoner himself.

Convoluted? You betcha!

Ensign
May 12, 2009
Thank you so much Blind Mew! I love the story of this game and was sad that I had no idea what was going on at the moment!

Administrator
Hello, young pirate!

Don't forget - when you want to check as to exactly why you have a quest to deliver that Valencian tea cozy to Cap'n Avery ( or whatever quest you're on), you can bring up your quest log and click on the lil' talk balloon in the right corner of the quest. That'll show you all the conversations you've had about that quest.