Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pvp Battle matching

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Personally i feel the pvp battle match up system that is currently in effect needs work. I certainly cannot see how this function is working well or working at all when i am level 30 and get put into a pvp match with a level 50 or when i am level 21 and get put into a match with a level 33. This type of thing has happened to me, as well as others i am positive. This type of horrible matching surely happens more then i would certainly like or feel comfortable with and i feel it's a very big issue that needs addressed and attended to in pvp. when i get matches like this i still try my best and fight my hardest most of the time but the level/talents and powers difference available to each of the contestants is way to big of a gap/difference. Many times i just want to pull out what's left of my hair and just say, why bother fighting this battle? Why pvp at all? I know that the pvp battle matching mechanic can be improved, it's just a simple fact, i really strongly feel it should and needs to be. Ty 4 listening and considering this issue. I hope a fix/mod can be implemented to this problem sometime in the very near future.

Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2010
Covenator1162 on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
Personally i feel the pvp battle match up system that is currently in effect needs work. I certainly cannot see how this function is working well or working at all when i am level 30 and get put into a pvp match with a level 50 or when i am level 21 and get put into a match with a level 33. This type of thing has happened to me, as well as others i am positive. This type of horrible matching surely happens more then i would certainly like or feel comfortable with and i feel it's a very big issue that needs addressed and attended to in pvp. when i get matches like this i still try my best and fight my hardest most of the time but the level/talents and powers difference available to each of the contestants is way to big of a gap/difference. Many times i just want to pull out what's left of my hair and just say, why bother fighting this battle? Why pvp at all? I know that the pvp battle matching mechanic can be improved, it's just a simple fact, i really strongly feel it should and needs to be. Ty 4 listening and considering this issue. I hope a fix/mod can be implemented to this problem sometime in the very near future.
Now while I agree they need to work on the lower lvl spectrum of the match making there is a way to avoid this. Initially when joining time how long you wait, after about half an hour or whatever you found yourself pulling people that are 10+ lvl's higher then you rejoin the queue to avoid this issue. The system is pretty much Wizard's but put into Pirates which does/hopefully will get some tweaking in the future.