Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Collect All Button

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
I have recently getting more and more companions and recruiting them to get nautical xp, Gold, and other various things. But when I go to collect its a hassle clicking on each companion. I was wondering if there could be a "Collect All" button that would collect all the things your companions have collected.

Generous John Parker

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Sealioneer on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
I have recently getting more and more companions and recruiting them to get nautical xp, Gold, and other various things. But when I go to collect its a hassle clicking on each companion. I was wondering if there could be a "Collect All" button that would collect all the things your companions have collected.

Generous John Parker
I have no problem collecting all their finds. It only takes a short while, anyway. I dunno what good a "Collect All" button would do as a result. Just don't rush the collecting, since you would most likely press your companion icon instead of "Collect" and it will make you feel impatient.

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 55

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Sealioneer on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:

Generous John Parker
When they first started setting crew tasks, the collect all button was requested. Ratbeard (or One-Eyed Jack) pretty decisively pointed out that we should be willing to put some effort into getting things from our crews, and gave us a firm no on that. Given a choice between being able to have them automatically retask or having a collect all button, the auto-retask lets me be lazy enough without over-indulging. Besides, isn't it kind of nice to know who brought you what so you can properly thank them for their efforts?