Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Video Bug

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Hello One-eyed Jack/Bonnie Anne. There's a video that I'm encountering when trying for "free crowns". I can't actually play this video, so it keeps appearing and I never get any crowns. Is there a possible way anyone could fix this?

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
1of1 Buccaneer on Dec 20, 2014 wrote:
Hello One-eyed Jack/Bonnie Anne. There's a video that I'm encountering when trying for "free crowns". I can't actually play this video, so it keeps appearing and I never get any crowns. Is there a possible way anyone could fix this?
It use to be one specific video (supersonic or something like that). Now it is happening more frequently with a different ad (not sure what it is since it just has Facebook and Twitter icon in the top right corner after pressing play).

The main aggravation is that the ads won't cycle. You are struck with those "broken" ads for quite some time.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I've encountered several videos like that. All that I have been able to do is close the video using the close button at the bottom right (no Crowns, sorry) and try again. Good Luck.

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
When I go to earn crowns it only plays certain videos. Those videos are the ones with special advertizement on its sides.

The videos that dont play for me are the plain ones that just shows a video and they wont load even if i leave it for like 30 minutes

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I too am having this issue. The videos don't work in Wizard101 either.

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013