Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's the new world after Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
The Worlds in The Spiral is:Skull Island (SI), Monquista, Valencia, Cool Ranch (CR), and Mooshu, but also Dragonspyre (Avernus), so the next world after MooShu, is Aquila, then Marleybone.

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
If you got the map for the ninja pig in the mail. It has listed polaris, marleybone, kroktopia, dragonspyre, and Aquila. That should make up the final zones to complete the map to El Dorado. I for one am looking forward to it. Not sure if i listed all the map locations listed (dont have map in front of me) so iirc thats it.

Ensign
Jul 27, 2009
Don't forget it had wizard city in the map

Ensign
Mar 07, 2009
Well the Marco Pollo map you might or not have received in the mail has 11 worlds listed:

Aquila
DragonSpyre
Grizzleheim
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Monquista
MooShu
Polaris
Skull Island
Valencia
Wizard City
If you notice Cool Ranch is missing, so using that map as a guide is a fail. As for possible new worlds, the stormgate to Aquila is already in Monquista (rightside of ingame map) but not active yet. Aquila will most likely be Avian (bird) based since the dialogue of a quest states "The Eagles of Aquila were once the rulers of a vast empire". DragonSpyre, Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Polaris and Wizard City have all been mentioned in character creation, quest dialogues and as part of NPC backstories so it's a good guess that they will be future addtions.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Where the storyline will take us is anybodys guess, only KI knows for sure.

However, we are talking the spiral, so we already know of tons of worlds that we can experience!

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
From the evidence i have, the next world will be marleybone. If you haven't noticed, in Hamamitsu garden skyway, there is a stormgate to marleybone. Rooke also mentioned he was going to marleybone. Suspicious?

Dead-eye Luke, Level 50
Cunning Luke Sharp, Level 50

Ensign
Dec 12, 2011
The next world after Mooshu could be Marleybone because in Mooshu someone said Rooke is headed to Marleybone. So thats what I'm guessing.

-Dead-Eye Cody

Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
ok haven't you noticed that there is more then one way to aquailius. i mean look around the stormgate is in monquista, valencia, averus, and skull isle.

valerian quince level 16 swashbucler

Ensign
Oct 14, 2012
Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
Dont forget that there is an empty stormgate in the anverus skyway. i have a feeling that it will lead to darkmoor.

Nathaniel shard lvl.50 witchdoctor
James lvl 24 privateer

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
There are many possibilities as for the new worlds that wait ahead of us. I may suggest Marleybone and Aqualis.

Ensign
Jul 19, 2010
Dead Eye Luke on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
From the evidence i have, the next world will be marleybone. If you haven't noticed, in Hamamitsu garden skyway, there is a stormgate to marleybone. Rooke also mentioned he was going to marleybone. Suspicious?

Dead-eye Luke, Level 50
also you can buy marleybone ships in mooshu... coincidence? probably not

Ensign
Mar 05, 2009
I'm sure since there is a stormgate implemented already, and the invasion of Marleybone by the Armada is already in the plot, that we will be going there eventually but it may not be the next world update.

Ensign
Feb 23, 2010
When do you think this world update would happen? I realize the game is relatively new, but it is always fun to wager a guess. Last update happened at the end of February and we got some nice new features. New content came in the way of boss ships and items. As far as worlds or places to visit, when? Any old wizard players that could peg how frequently that was updated with new adventures?

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i think that they are gonna make one big update with all the new worlds at once. not just give us one world at a time!

Ensign
Feb 21, 2010
I'm guessing Marleybone will be the new world because Rooke Mentions it. And there is a Stormgate next to hammamitsu garden. I would also Love to see my foster parents!!!

Fiery Luke Silver lvl 50

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Krokotopia432 on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
The Worlds in The Spiral is:Skull Island (SI), Monquista, Valencia, Cool Ranch (CR), and Mooshu, but also Dragonspyre (Avernus), so the next world after MooShu, is Aquila, then Marleybone.
heres how it should go
skull island
monquistia
valencia
cool ranch
Mooshu
marleybone
Aqulia
polaris
darkmoor
celistia (i dont know if it is aqulia)
Grizzlehelm
Kroktopia
wizard city
El Dorado
total done with game level 140
Brave Kyle Quarter
level 46 witch docter

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Cody Shadow on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:
The next world after Mooshu could be Marleybone because in Mooshu someone said Rooke is headed to Marleybone. So thats what I'm guessing.

-Dead-Eye Cody
Rooke said he was going to marleybone then you fight general tso -_- (un fair battle)

Ensign
Feb 28, 2013
For the record, if you are intending to make a video game that will expand overtime, At least add an ending to the first storyline KI!

Ensign
Feb 12, 2012
If I had to guess, I'd say Marleybone. That's extremely close to the center of the Spiral, so my guess is, over time, we work our way to the worlds around Wizard City, then too it, and then there would be room for a second storyline. Plus, there was a dog on Pollo's crew, Marleybone's in there at some point, most likely next if my theories meet up, it wouild've been the easiest for Avery to figure out. Then there's the piece our characters mom's had, who knows where it is.

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
If they do add a new world I'm guessing it'd be Marleybone since it's one of the third major pirate groups filled with red coats. After all, Marleybone would be quite a challenge at a level 50. Aquila is home to many eagles. Eagles are bold and brave, they'd probably be fit for higher levels, like a level 60.

I've also been wondering about Avernus. That stormgate might as well be the stormgate to Dragonspyre. I think Avernus was once a place that was very close to Dragonspyre, but then was destroyed by the fire giants (I think that's what destroyed most of the people in Dragonspyre). Since there's no sign of Dragonspyre in Avernus, I'd think twice before thinking that Avernus is Dragonspyre.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Concerning Avernus:
It is my understanding that Avernus is the name of the stormgate to Dragonspyre. It's a great classical allusion. In the classical Roman story by Virgil, 'The Aeneid', the hero Aeneas needs to go into Hades to talk to the spirit of his dad. The lake Avernus has a cave entrance to the underworld. Aeneas' guide famously warns him 'easy is the descent into Avernus'... but getting out alive is another thing entirely (symbolically also meaning that it is easy to begin doing evil, much harder to stop). So here we have a deadly stormgate to a land inhabitated by dragons, demons, and the spirits of the dead. Avernus is the perfect name!
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Ensign
Oct 10, 2011
Dead Eye Luke on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:

Dead-eye Luke, Level 50
True but you can say the same thing for Aquila there's a stormgate for it in Monquista, but personal I think neither are next. I'm confident its either DragonSpyre or Polaris, thanks for reading Lv.50

Ensign
Oct 10, 2011
TheRoyalEmpoleon on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Dont forget that there is an empty stormgate in the anverus skyway. i have a feeling that it will lead to darkmoor.

Nathaniel shard lvl.50 witchdoctor
James lvl 24 privateer
Interesting statement there are two stormgates gates in Avernus, like you said one might lead to Darkmoor and the other DragonSpyre

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I think Darkmoor is more for a level 80 pirate since it is does look like most of the people are dead (and defeating dead things is usually a challenge). In Wizard101 there's a giant dungeon called Mirror lake at the end of Zafaria (which is filled with ghosts) and at the end of Avalon there's a dungeon called Ghost Avalon (I've tried the dungeon solo and it's impossible) which you could say is haunted because of its name.
Ghosts are dead, so they must be really hard to kill (since they're already dead, har har). If Darkmoor would be the world for level 80 pirates then I think Marleybone would be the next world for level 60s.

Also, has anyone ever noticed the haunted house (from the stormgates)? It is probably Darkmoor