What's the new world after Mooshu?

2
AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
218
i heard it was gonna be a world in space! with alien pirates!

Ensign
Jun 26, 2011
1
I think Krokotopia because all the pieces of the map
you've collected so far ( E.G. from Marco Pollo's Tomb)
has to be a world that has tombs or secret passages
in order to get the map piece. Captain Blood's lair
is a secret passage because imagine you irl.
you go to CR and you don't find it. What do you say about this
idea?

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
58
Bengalstar on Apr 9, 2013 wrote:
I think Darkmoor is more for a level 80 pirate since it is does look like most of the people are dead (and defeating dead things is usually a challenge). In Wizard101 there's a giant dungeon called Mirror lake at the end of Zafaria (which is filled with ghosts) and at the end of Avalon there's a dungeon called Ghost Avalon (I've tried the dungeon solo and it's impossible) which you could say is haunted because of its name.
Ghosts are dead, so they must be really hard to kill (since they're already dead, har har). If Darkmoor would be the world for level 80 pirates then I think Marleybone would be the next world for level 60s.

Also, has anyone ever noticed the haunted house (from the stormgates)? It is probably Darkmoor
haunted house? what haunted house?

Ensign
Jan 11, 2013
7
I think the next world
some kind krotopia because there could bea map there in a mgic place

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
229
By the way, Aquila is the world of eagles. Many people think of it as another underwater world like Celestia.

Ensign
May 06, 2012
48
My ideas:
Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Dragonspyre
Celestia
Zafaria
Avalon
Azteca
Grizzleheim
Wintertusk
Wysteria
Polaris
Mirage
Darkmoor
Aquila
Avernus

Ensign
Dec 10, 2012
5
what is everyone doing while waiting for the new worlds??

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
Pretty sure the next two worlds are Marleybone and Krokatopia! It's like the Wizard101 worlds only going backwards! What's next, Wiz City and Dragonspyre!

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
64
Sniper Rose on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
Pretty sure the next two worlds are Marleybone and Krokatopia! It's like the Wizard101 worlds only going backwards! What's next, Wiz City and Dragonspyre!
No actually. It has now been revealed that Marleybone and Aquila are being added! So excited!

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
131
Sniper Rose on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
Pretty sure the next two worlds are Marleybone and Krokatopia! It's like the Wizard101 worlds only going backwards! What's next, Wiz City and Dragonspyre!
We kind of already went to dragonspyre

Ensign
Jan 19, 2013
1
im about to go to mooshu and i cant find the storm gate to mooshu can some one help me????

Ensign
Aug 30, 2012
2
The First Swashbuc... on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:
heres how it should go
skull island
monquistia
valencia
cool ranch
Mooshu
marleybone
Aqulia
polaris
darkmoor
celistia (i dont know if it is aqulia)
Grizzlehelm
Kroktopia
wizard city
El Dorado
total done with game level 140
Brave Kyle Quarter
level 46 witch docter
I remember in either Wizard101 or Pirate101 that Aqulia is a world with eagles and Celestia doesn't have eagles.

Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
1
The stormgate to Mooshu is in Port Regal.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
Doctor Who Fan on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
No actually. It has now been revealed that Marleybone and Aquila are being added! So excited!
Yea I know. I just realize when I posted it that I realized the Krokotopia doesn't have a speck of green on it! So yea.

Ensign
Sep 24, 2012
14
Xaviyn on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
I bet is marleybone.
It is marleybone then after that Aquila silver Bruno fenner level fifty eight privateer note:this is on test realm

Ensign
Feb 21, 2010
14
EMC99 on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
By the way, Aquila is the world of eagles. Many people think of it as another underwater world like Celestia.
Many people thinks its like Celestia because Aquila sounds like "Aqua"

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
98
Musket Man on Apr 17, 2013 wrote:
haunted house? what haunted house?
The haunted house when you travel through the stormgates

I'd like to add my first guess was right a while ago about Marleybone and Aquila (look back a page and find it)
I'm pretty sure they'll add Darkmoor after the other world and then Polaris after that (or maybe the other way around) because I haven't seen the stormgate to Polaris. I'm pretty sure Darkmoor would fit for level 80's or 90's as well

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
30
This seems like a place to remind you all. We have been to 7 worlds (therefore, we have used six windstones). On your windstone chart, there are 11-13 spots. Therefore, I'm guessing that we shall go to those extra skyways from those windstones to finish the map to El Dorado!
Brass Leo Hornigold Level 30
Catch ya in the Skyways!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
-waves hand in air- I know! I know! Pick me! Pick me! Well, it is Marleybone, and... THIS... IS... AQUILA!

-gets whacked by Eagilles' spear about a hundred times for being odd and making a reference-

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
33
Marleybone is next.
Then Aquila.


Smart Hannah Neasmith, level 52

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
4
TheRoyalEmpoleon on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Dont forget that there is an empty stormgate in the anverus skyway. i have a feeling that it will lead to darkmoor.

Nathaniel shard lvl.50 witchdoctor
James lvl 24 privateer
i agree with you there is an empty storm gate there so yes i think it will too.

Bad fracressico Randal. 60 swashbuckler

Blake . level 35

2