Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I can't play!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
I want to play pirate101, but recently, this has kept appearing when i try to start the game:

Game Error 115Error 115:One or more files to be copied are being used by other applications.

Solution 115:It appears that files needed by Pirate101 are being used by other applications. This problem can be resolved by rebooting your computer.

If the problem persists make sure that you are only running one patch client or game client at a time when you try to login.

Does anyone know what i can do to fix it? I've been gone a while and i'm afraid i wont ever be able to play again

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Daring Destiny Dov... on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
I want to play pirate101, but recently, this has kept appearing when i try to start the game:

Game Error 115Error 115:One or more files to be copied are being used by other applications.

Solution 115:It appears that files needed by Pirate101 are being used by other applications. This problem can be resolved by rebooting your computer.

If the problem persists make sure that you are only running one patch client or game client at a time when you try to login.

Does anyone know what i can do to fix it? I've been gone a while and i'm afraid i wont ever be able to play again
You might try rebooting your computer just in case it may be running in the background. If that doesn't work uninstalling and reinstalling the game may do the job.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Daring Destiny Dov... on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:

try rebooting you computer

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

If restarting your computer doesn't help, send an email to support@pirate101.com so they can assist you further.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*