Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the BEST IDEA

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 25, 2012
any pirate on this game who has rares they do not want to give up and some they want BADLY the anser is simple Trade! it will be alsome ki take this idea and use it plz it will be EPIC reckless brody eastman lvl 65 do it take the idea it will be epic! DO IT NOW!

Community Leader
the big cannon on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
any pirate on this game who has rares they do not want to give up and some they want BADLY the anser is simple Trade! it will be alsome ki take this idea and use it plz it will be EPIC reckless brody eastman lvl 65 do it take the idea it will be epic! DO IT NOW!
hmm,

That doesn't come across very clear. Whats a "rares"?

You mean rare drops/gear?

I don't think KI will implement any trade system for these items beyond the Bazaar/No Trade option they now have, as such an addition (Gear trading) would basically break down the ingame economy. It might also create an avenue for mischief for some nefarious players.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
the big cannon on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
rares? um what's a rare?