Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what would happen after book 15. What do you think

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 02, 2014
What would happen after book 15

Well if anyone has notice which all high levels (with membership) and at the test realm noticed in Valencia's Calabria skyway there was a Polaris stormgate. So that means the game must go onwards That also means there are more worlds to come. The next update will be awesome. I am guessing we meet polarians which are a bunch of penguins and polar bears and probably seals

Sincerely, Sir Dark Orlando Freeman of Marleybone the first

Write what you think what would happen after Valencia part two

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
I am excited to see where the story goes with us being able to see the stormgate to polaris and Andalusian skyway. I assume the next few books will have to do with these and I believe in the theory that Phule will continue the Armada, but those are just my thoughts.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
That's a great question, what world comes next after Valencia 2

Here it goes there is two possible world for book 16,

In theory it could be Girezzlehim or Krokotopia, one of the origin world our pirate(s) raised in.
or something else completely new. Since, I never been in the test realm my self , that is anyone's guess.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I think Polaris would be a great extension onto Pirate101, after all Wizard101 got it so why shouldn't we! And unfortunately I haven't been able to make to the Test Realm yet but if there's a stormgate to Polaris we should be seeing it sometime in our future!

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Monkrinx2024 on May 28, 2016 wrote:
That's a great question, what world comes next after Valencia 2

Here it goes there is two possible world for book 16,

In theory it could be Girezzlehim or Krokotopia, one of the origin world our pirate(s) raised in.
or something else completely new. Since, I never been in the test realm my self , that is anyone's guess.
Two theories of our next move:
- Grizzleheim: to find the next map piece in another hands of a member of Pollo's crewmates
- Polaris: To deal with the aftermath of releasing that crazy general as he attempt to retake his empire (and probably will set things up for when the wizards come to polaris in story arc three)

Two theories of the next story arc
- The great race continues! Phule and Captain Hande will be racing our pirate to El Dorado in a series of confrontations
- Picking up after ourselves (Side world story). We make our way to Polaris as to clean up some loose ends by overthrowing the crazy general at the battle of Waterbloo