Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hilarious valencia story

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I was in the tumbleweed storyline. And I paid a visit to valencia for old time's sake. For once, It was actually populated by other people! Which was awesome. Cause I almost NEVER see people in valencia. So I got into a battle. And you know how black angus' critical hit is in slow motion at the start? Well. Another player joined in the fight ( I think it was a boy? ) And he was joining as Black's critical was starting. So in the slight disdance. He was walking into the fight in slow motion

Fearless Jacob Capstan

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
darkmoordude on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
I was in the tumbleweed storyline. And I paid a visit to valencia for old time's sake. For once, It was actually populated by other people! Which was awesome. Cause I almost NEVER see people in valencia. So I got into a battle. And you know how black angus' critical hit is in slow motion at the start? Well. Another player joined in the fight ( I think it was a boy? ) And he was joining as Black's critical was starting. So in the slight disdance. He was walking into the fight in slow motion

Fearless Jacob Capstan
Well then. That is pretty funny yes.