Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mysterious worlds

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
One time when I was traveling through one of those threads where you go through to get to another world. I saw this strange lighthouse world floating about. I did not really think much about it though. Another time I saw some ice blue kingdom floating about. I only saw it once. Though. It was probably polaris. I was on the pirate101 wikia and I saw that lighthouse world. And it was just called " Lighthouse world " And the article said it was a mysterious world. And one last one that was mysterious was what looked like a red gate with some kind of black vines growing around it. And the last one. Is the mysterious portal in dragonspire. Not valencia. But there are 2. What could these worlds be? Could the portal be to el dorado? Could the GATE be to el dorado? We may never know...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Dec 5, 2015 wrote:
One time when I was traveling through one of those threads where you go through to get to another world. I saw this strange lighthouse world floating about. I did not really think much about it though. Another time I saw some ice blue kingdom floating about. I only saw it once. Though. It was probably polaris. I was on the pirate101 wikia and I saw that lighthouse world. And it was just called " Lighthouse world " And the article said it was a mysterious world. And one last one that was mysterious was what looked like a red gate with some kind of black vines growing around it. And the last one. Is the mysterious portal in dragonspire. Not valencia. But there are 2. What could these worlds be? Could the portal be to el dorado? Could the GATE be to el dorado? We may never know...
Oh, I'm sure we'll learn, but as to when? "That would be telling...."

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Update: The icy blue kingdom I only saw once is not polaris. Cause I just saw the polaris icon.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
anecorbie on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
Oh, I'm sure we'll learn, but as to when? "That would be telling...."
"Anecorbie, you are here by arrested, for piracy, and for impersonating an administrator of Kingsile. How do you plead?"

I'm expecting an answer...

The Grin Reaper
(P.s, seriously, please tell me how you plead, I'm honestly curious.")

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
When you say ''Lighthouse'' i can only think of Marleybone, but that's maybe just me...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Grin Reaper on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
"Anecorbie, you are here by arrested, for piracy, and for impersonating an administrator of Kingsile. How do you plead?"

I'm expecting an answer...

The Grin Reaper
(P.s, seriously, please tell me how you plead, I'm honestly curious.")
I usually plead from my knees, weeping and trying to shift the blame onto someone else.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there pirates!
Those worlds could be involved with El Dorado. Maybe we travel through those worlds to get to the city of gold. But, there are many worlds out there in the spiral. Who knows what is to come in the P101 storyline?

Ensign
Sep 13, 2014
hmm the ice blue kingdom is Polaris the one with the red gate is Grizzleheim. I think and the one with weeds around it is Rajah. When I am going through a gate I will double check for ya but i'm pretty sure I got them all right btw its thought that light house world might be a world called Empyrea. The light house world is not Marlybone because Marlybone's icon is the Royal Museum.

Ensign
Sep 13, 2014
The Red Gate world is Grizzleheim, The weed one is Rajah, and the '' icy kingdom'' is Polaris. The light house world is unknown but its thought to be called Empyrea, It is not Marlybone because Marlybone's floating world icon is the royal Museum.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
I usually plead from my knees, weeping and trying to shift the blame onto someone else.
I usually plead with my sword. It's a little quiet, but it gets the message across...

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Party Pirate on Dec 12, 2015 wrote:
hmm the ice blue kingdom is Polaris the one with the red gate is Grizzleheim. I think and the one with weeds around it is Rajah. When I am going through a gate I will double check for ya but i'm pretty sure I got them all right btw its thought that light house world might be a world called Empyrea. The light house world is not Marlybone because Marlybone's icon is the Royal Museum.
The blue castle was different than polaris. Polaris is some red building with ice on it. But this one was some blue gate.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I never said anything about any weeds, Though. The black vines were PART of the red gate.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
Now, i didn't say that the "Lighthouse" was Marleybone. I Said the only thing i could Think of was Marleybone. But i do agree with the Worlds (Grizzelheim, Polaris etc.)

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
yo

^ (that is the link)
There's a topic about all that on P101 Central, except more than just those 3 were covered.

(what people guessed)

lighthouse world: either Broken Shores or something else unknown

ice blue kingdom: Celestia

red gate with some black vines growing out of it: Wysteria

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
YES! Thanks Andrew! The castle is celestia! Thank you!