Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Reshuffle?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
I've always wondered... why dont we have a reshuffle power like Wizards do?

Would it be OP..?

I think it might be nice, especially in pvp where match can last a long time.

It would be also nice to be able to remove powers from our "deck". Why should I be bothered with a rouse showing up while I have 5 revives?

Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
Silver Angel on Sep 17, 2015 wrote:

Would it be OP..?

It would be also nice to be able to remove powers from our "deck". Why should I be bothered with a rouse showing up while I have 5 revives?
My only guess would be, because Wizards doesn't exactly have other aspects to the combat. The cards are it, outside of peoples pets.

In pirates, you still have your myriad of passive abilities, and base attacks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Silver Angel on Sep 17, 2015 wrote:

Would it be OP..?

In W101, they can't order their powers like we can, so reshuffle gives them the option of getting the card they want; but did you notice how many pips it costs to reshuffle? And the corresponding loss of mana?
You can discard a power by right clicking on it.
However, I think this suggestion is good. I would like a reshuffle power.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
anecorbie on Sep 18, 2015 wrote:
In W101, they can't order their powers like we can, so reshuffle gives them the option of getting the card they want; but did you notice how many pips it costs to reshuffle? And the corresponding loss of mana?
Yeah pip cost is high... so if ever this idea is accepted, we should have some kind of cost too.(maybe lose hp or something)

About discarding powers, I meant it wouldnt appear in the deck at all, that way it never appears in battle, saving a slot for a more useful power. And it would work great in conjucture with reshuffle.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 18, 2015 wrote:
Pips... Haven't heard that term in a while. Maybe I'll drop by Wizard sometime soon. X thinks of all the terrible experiences doing the Tower of the Helephant X

Ya know what? I think I'll stick to being a pirate....