Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tower of Moo Moo Manchu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 21, 2013
Is it just my bad luck >.<

Or is getting a group for a full tower run, next to near impossible ?
So far i have had a 75% fail rate. All due to players leaving the instance.
Just to get it going. Seems to have a 10% success rate, through team
finder. The tools work fine, its just the players that seem to be juveniles

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
borisboombloom2 on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
Is it just my bad luck >.<

Or is getting a group for a full tower run, next to near impossible ?
So far i have had a 75% fail rate. All due to players leaving the instance.
Just to get it going. Seems to have a 10% success rate, through team
finder. The tools work fine, its just the players that seem to be juveniles
Hi Boris, welcome to the message boards.
This thread will help you to realize that you are not alone in your frustrations. It will also give you hope for great runs too.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
That also happened to me Boris i was in the tower and after probably the 6th level they all quite on me and there was four people left.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Since quite a few players have gotten the drops they wanted out of the tower they have stopped running it. I usually give it a go once a day. Took me a while to find a team yesterday too. I always have to use the team up.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Yesterday, I did my 15th run through the tower. Me, two other Musketeers, and a Buccaneer. We utterly destroyed the Nefarious 5, and we got the Dragon Axe of Doom. Our Buccaneer then left without another word, having got the axe, leaving us Three Musketeers to conquer the tower. There are people who are just there for a certain item, then they leave. People like those are like parasites. Feeding off of your hard work, getting what they want, and then leaving. In other news, the Nefarious Swashbuckler betrayed his friends by using Soul Shroud and KILLING the Nefarious Buccaneer for us!! So Soul Shroud targets ANYBODY.