Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rentable Amenities?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 07, 2011
Alright. You know how many people want to have a belowdecks for their ship? Well, I'm going to add on to that idea: Amenities.

Say you have your belowdecks. Seems pretty barren, you could put housing items, sure. But what if there were special stations to rent certain amenities on? Say for like, I don't know, 10,000 gold, for 7 days, you could have a training tome vendor on your ship? Wouldn't that be awesome? Some other things you could rent belowdecks for gold could be:

Training Tome Vendor (Relisting this just so I have a nice list )
Bazaar Auctioneer
Normal Free Trader
Dye Shop/Pet Renamer
Ship Renamer
(Give me more ideas this list is so small )

However, for CROWNS, you could buy permanent amenities, or possibly things like 30-day amenities?
There could be special Crowns amenities too, such as:

Nautical Experience Shrine: Acts as Nautical experience elixir, but only lasts 30 minutes and gives 5% more experience. 2 hour cooldown.
Experience Shrine: Same type of shrine as above, experience buff.
Gold Shrine: Same type of shrine, gold buff.
Onslaught Shrine: Same type of shrine, damage, accuracy, movement range buff.
Guardian Shrine: Same type of shrine, armor, resistance, dodge buff.
Prime Shrine: Same type of shrine, will, agility, strength, health buff.
Angelic Shrine: Lasts until activated, cannot have more than one. If you die, revives you with 20% of your maximum health. 2 hour cooldown.
Luck Shrine: For half an hour, gives all companions 1 RANDOM epic talent for their class. 2 hour cooldown.
Etc., etc. The cooldowns are in place so they can't be used over and over again.

The crowns prices for these would be quite high, of course, considering they essentially give you weakened Crowns items.

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

Ensign
May 07, 2011