Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dungeon XP

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
Every Dungeon I have done, has given me nothing. I mean, The Tower of Moo Manchu Quest and Dungeon Quest give nothing, the hardest dungeon in the game (The WaterWorks of Pirate101) gives no xp, granted that the gear is real good, but the odds of getting it? I would like XP for dungeons.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
redroast253 on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:
Every Dungeon I have done, has given me nothing. I mean, The Tower of Moo Manchu Quest and Dungeon Quest give nothing, the hardest dungeon in the game (The WaterWorks of Pirate101) gives no xp, granted that the gear is real good, but the odds of getting it? I would like XP for dungeons.
If your pirate is a max level then you will not get any more XP until the level cap in increased. Once that happens, when you take another pirate through there that is under the cap, then I suspect the first time, there will be XP awarded. As with any farming venture, we don't get more XP for re doing them. The same goes for sinking ships well below your level. We get on XP for helping out another pirate but to earn any needed Nautical XP we need to be clobbering those nearer our level.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
I feel very silly right now, I have completley forgotten that I am max level, sorry for the false alert.

Ensign
Aug 22, 2011
Although I am new to Pirate 101, I have no recall of getting any of XP from Dungeons however the Quests that send me into these Dungeons do. Baring in mind I'm only level 18.

Still got a lot to learn

Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
Yeah, and I was on my level 5 Buccaneer, and I didn't get any XP from the Ch'ok Ak'ab Dungeon!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Completion of dungeons does not award experience like it does in Wizard101. The battles won in those dungeons still award experience and the quest gives the experience for the dungeon. The experienced gained from the quest equates to the length and difficulty of the dungeon... usually.