Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chrissy's 5K Posts

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Congrats Chrissy! 5 thousand posts is an incredible milestone!

stay awesome

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Well, our dear friend and Marauder Chrissy the Blesser has set yet another milestone! Congratulations on your 5000th post!

"Captain!"
"What?"
"It's Chrissy!"
"What has she done this time?"
"Well, you see-"
"She's done-"
"Chrissy has-"
"QUIET! ALL OF YOU! When you're all babbling at the same time, I can't tell what's going on!"
"So who gets to tell?"
"I want to."
"No, me!"
"Arr, both of ye go sit in the corner and let me tell."
"Tell what? Did you know that my father is-"
"YES!"
"C'mon guys, someone just say it."
"It's Chrissy, you see. She has, well, she has-"
"Has what? Found a hybrid? Hurry up and tell me, I don't have all day."
"She has written-"
"Written what? A book? Fan fiction?"
"No, well, they'd all add up to a book."
"So what are they?"
"Posts."
"Posts?"
"Chrissy's got 5000 posts."
"That's impossible."
"No it isn't. See, look here. 5000."
"Well, I'll be darned. That sure does say 5000."
"So what do we do?"
"We get her something, of course."
"Like what?"
"A present, of course."
"What does she want?"
"How should I know?"
"Maybe we should throw a party!"
"Ooh, we should all wear togas!"
"Catbeard, that was a bad idea. Remember the last one?"
"It was awful."
"Exactly. So, back to brainstorming."
"We'd need Chrissy's input."
"Of course. But first..."
*whispers to crew*
"Ready? One, two, three"

"CONGRATULATIONS, CHRISSY!"

You are an amazing Marauder, and many look up to you. Words cannot describe how kind, positive, cheerful, wonderful, and just plain awesome you are, Chrissy.

So what do you say? In honor of your 8000 yars and 5000 posts, I'd like to throw a party for you. Details will be announced later!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
It be an honor, a privilege, and a opportunity to say how proud we be on your such a legendary achievement yet words can not express what ye have done, but I'll say this to ye, Chrissy when ye first came to these board ye were something special, over time we learned how ye loved to help, give advice, give us a laugh, and make us feel special and at home. Chrissy out of the pirates we met over the spiral we've never met one so kind, so generous, so loyal, so funny, and so pure of heart to others and I can speak fer all us pirates here to say that we love ye for that, ye are truly a pirate that will be written down in the books along with many legendary pirates like Blackbeard, Long John Silver, Anne Bonnie, Jack Sparrow, Etc. ye are one of many things that makes these boards so special and we thank ye from the bottom of our scurvy hearts for making each day a special one, thank ye and congratulation on a legendary success.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
jack morgan933 on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
It be an honor, a privilege, and a opportunity to say how proud we be on your such a legendary achievement yet words can not express what ye have done, but I'll say this to ye, Chrissy when ye first came to these board ye were something special, over time we learned how ye loved to help, give advice, give us a laugh, and make us feel special and at home. Chrissy out of the pirates we met over the spiral we've never met one so kind, so generous, so loyal, so funny, and so pure of heart to others and I can speak fer all us pirates here to say that we love ye for that, ye are truly a pirate that will be written down in the books along with many legendary pirates like Blackbeard, Long John Silver, Anne Bonnie, Jack Sparrow, Etc. ye are one of many things that makes these boards so special and we thank ye from the bottom of our scurvy hearts for making each day a special one, thank ye and congratulation on a legendary success.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Jack, for the very first time someone has rendered me nearly completely speechless (hold the applause, please). No need for me to say any more, when you have expressed it oh so eloquently and truer and finer words have never been spoken. I will let one little thing slip through my word-tossers though.........

Chrissy............YOU ROCK!!!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Lol, Misty-- superbly done and simply great crew chatter. And you are so right and very well-stated in your praises for Chrissy.

WOW, that's a lot of posts you got there Chrissy....5000+-- GADZOOOKS!!!!! What, are you aiming to build The Great Fence of China? ...or perhaps start your own cereal company? ...maybe get into the lantern business?

In all seriousness, I know that you prefer the glory and the limelight to be passed on to and shared with those around you that you care about, so I won't make too big of a deal about your AMAZINGLY AWESOME EPICNESS!!!.

But I will say that it is astounding what you have done here on the boards. The 5000+ posts are monumental but what's even more impressive and admirable, is the manner and nature in which you present those posts, and thus present yourself. To have that many posts and be as sweet, kind, encouraging, welcoming, silly, hilarious, trickster-ish, friendly, informative, helpful and enthusiastic, from post 1 to post 5001-- now that is an accomplishment to be proud of.

And we are so proud of you. Proud to be called your friends, proud to post along side you, proud to be blessed by your kindness, proud to sail the skyways with you and just proud to know you period. Also, I personally am very proud of how you have handled adversity, life's bumpy and windy road, and hardships throughout your life and yet still manage to fight the good fight. You have many strong pirates, but you Chrissy, are as strong as they come. And that is the reason why in our past conversations, I have referred to you as "The Brave Lioness".....keep roaring Chrissy, keep roaring!!!

We all love you and respect you immensely!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Logan Sharp on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:

stay awesome
Yes, congratulations Chrissy and way to go Logan for keeping a keen and encouraging eye out for praising your fellow posters. You said it....incredible milestone indeed. And 5000 posts of sure goodness and positivity, just what makes these boards a welcoming and fantastic place to be.

Way to go Chrissy, you are a true joy and treasure! (and oh so awesome, just like Logan said)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jack morgan933 on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Wow, I am just stunned and my socks have been so far blessed off that I will be wearing sandals for the next year. The happy tears are falling and I am beyond touched that you think so highly of me. You guys are the reason I am here and it is my caring for all of you that triggers such niceties from me. You guys keep my world full of giggles and my heart centered and I wouldn't have it any other way. *Huge Chrissy Hugs*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
Well, our dear friend and Marauder Chrissy the Blesser has set yet another milestone! Congratulations on your 5000th post!

"Captain!"
"What?"
"It's Chrissy!"
"What has she done this time?"
"Well, you see-"
"She's done-"
"Chrissy has-"
"QUIET! ALL OF YOU! When you're all babbling at the same time, I can't tell what's going on!"
"So who gets to tell?"
"I want to."
"No, me!"
"Arr, both of ye go sit in the corner and let me tell."
"Tell what? Did you know that my father is-"
"YES!"
"C'mon guys, someone just say it."
"It's Chrissy, you see. She has, well, she has-"
"Has what? Found a hybrid? Hurry up and tell me, I don't have all day."
"She has written-"
"Written what? A book? Fan fiction?"
"No, well, they'd all add up to a book."
"So what are they?"
"Posts."
"Posts?"
"Chrissy's got 5000 posts."
"That's impossible."
"No it isn't. See, look here. 5000."
"Well, I'll be darned. That sure does say 5000."
"So what do we do?"
"We get her something, of course."
"Like what?"
"A present, of course."
"What does she want?"
"How should I know?"
"Maybe we should throw a party!"
"Ooh, we should all wear togas!"
"Catbeard, that was a bad idea. Remember the last one?"
"It was awful."
"Exactly. So, back to brainstorming."
"We'd need Chrissy's input."
"Of course. But first..."
*whispers to crew*
"Ready? One, two, three"

"CONGRATULATIONS, CHRISSY!"

You are an amazing Marauder, and many look up to you. Words cannot describe how kind, positive, cheerful, wonderful, and just plain awesome you are, Chrissy.

So what do you say? In honor of your 8000 yars and 5000 posts, I'd like to throw a party for you. Details will be announced later!
*Blushing furiously* You and your fine crew would give Sam a run for his money. I am beyond touched and have a huge grin on my face. Loving on you guys is the high point of my day and when it comes back at me I am blessed exponentially. To be honored just because I am so verbose is not the greatest thing but being honored because I am verbose about how wonderful you are all I can surely agree to. I love nothing better that to be helping and encouraging you guys. Parties are a close second. You are all awesome and just being a fellow Message Board Marauder is reason enough for me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Logan Sharp on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:

stay awesome
*Blushing* Thank you ever so kindly. You have truly made my heart sing.
It is equally a milestone when every one of us ticks over the counter that keeps track of us just being so kind and helpful to each other. Loving on you guys is the easy part. You all are awesome and we all advance with equal honor. *Chrissy Hugs*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Lol, Misty-- superbly done and simply great crew chatter. And you are so right and very well-stated in your praises for Chrissy.

WOW, that's a lot of posts you got there Chrissy....5000+-- GADZOOOKS!!!!! What, are you aiming to build The Great Fence of China? ...or perhaps start your own cereal company? ...maybe get into the lantern business?

In all seriousness, I know that you prefer the glory and the limelight to be passed on to and shared with those around you that you care about, so I won't make too big of a deal about your AMAZINGLY AWESOME EPICNESS!!!.

But I will say that it is astounding what you have done here on the boards. The 5000+ posts are monumental but what's even more impressive and admirable, is the manner and nature in which you present those posts, and thus present yourself. To have that many posts and be as sweet, kind, encouraging, welcoming, silly, hilarious, trickster-ish, friendly, informative, helpful and enthusiastic, from post 1 to post 5001-- now that is an accomplishment to be proud of.

And we are so proud of you. Proud to be called your friends, proud to post along side you, proud to be blessed by your kindness, proud to sail the skyways with you and just proud to know you period. Also, I personally am very proud of how you have handled adversity, life's bumpy and windy road, and hardships throughout your life and yet still manage to fight the good fight. You have many strong pirates, but you Chrissy, are as strong as they come. And that is the reason why in our past conversations, I have referred to you as "The Brave Lioness".....keep roaring Chrissy, keep roaring!!!

We all love you and respect you immensely!
Wow, *Blush meter is stuck in the red so far the needle bent* Valkoor you have touched me so deeply that my heart is just at a loss for words. The happy tears are falling and I couldn't feel more loved. You, in my book, are a master encourager and you have rendered me awash in gratefulness and stunned that I have made such a positive impression on so many. If this all be true then I can sigh with relief and say Mission Accomplished My goal is to bless others and treat them the way that I would love to be treated. Well I am surely feeling the love and I am honored beyond measure.
I love you all and couldn't be prouder to call myself a Message Board Marauder.
*Group Chrissy Hugs*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Do you remember what your first post was? Was it in reply to another's post or a question/comment you started?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Do you remember what your first post was? Was it in reply to another's post or a question/comment you started?
According to One-Eyed Jack, my first post was March 25 2013. I responded to something Jack said about the voice actors not getting credited for their work in the game credits.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Yet another awesome milestone by our dear friend Chrissy! Congratulations! I know we will be seeing a lot of Chrissy when the Message Board Marauder history books. That's another amazing achievement, you should be very proud of yourself. You are a very helpful and a well seasoned pirate. Keep being awesome Chrissy!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Okay, I'd like to throw a party. Here are the details. If this doesn't work for anyone, please say something!

Party for Chrissy the Blesser:

Date: Friday September 19, 2014
Time: 5:30 Central time
Realm: One-Eyed Jack
Starting Location: How about the top of Skull Island, up by the path to the shrimp dungeon?

Like usual, whatever happens, happens.

Edit: It appears my computer glitched and deleted or changed a few things in my post. I've fixed them now. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused for anyone.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ChrisTheSwashy on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Yet another awesome milestone by our dear friend Chrissy! Congratulations! I know we will be seeing a lot of Chrissy when the Message Board Marauder history books. That's another amazing achievement, you should be very proud of yourself. You are a very helpful and a well seasoned pirate. Keep being awesome Chrissy!
Thank you Chris. You have hit the ground running in your Message Board Maraudership and you have indeed blessed me to the bottom of my barnacled heart.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Okay, I'd like to throw a party. Here are the details. If this doesn't work for anyone, please say something!

Party for Chrissy the Blesser:

Date: Friday September 19, 2014
Time: 5:30 Central time
Realm: One-Eyed Jack
Starting Location: How about the top of Skull Island, up by the path to the shrimp dungeon?

Like usual, whatever happens, happens.

Edit: It appears my computer glitched and deleted or changed a few things in my post. I've fixed them now. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused for anyone.
uh, there is no September 9th on Friday, were you meaning Tuesday September 9th or Friday September 12th?

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Misty me friend, I like ye idea , but I think we spice it up a bit how bout the admirals' Benbow in Marlybone, settle in and have a few pints of yum and go where the wind be taking us, it be a perfect start fer Chrissy's parrrty hmmm.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Good grief Chrissy! I leave for a few months and you manage to break 5000!!!! And on top of that your also all over the place in Central! I must admit, I am equally befuddled, surprised, and impressed. Your massive amount of attention to these our hallowed Forums is so beauteous and so affectionate that it almost seems to be beyond the boundaries of Mortal Capability, and that's coming from me! However, you have truly proven your heartfelt devotion to us and for that, we all are thankful to be graced by your large hugs and open heart.

With the utmost respect,

Impish Omar Underwood, The Undead Obeah
(and perhaps soon to be Voice of the Shadow Sun)

Commodore
May 31, 2009
jack morgan933 on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:
Misty me friend, I like ye idea , but I think we spice it up a bit how bout the admirals' Benbow in Marlybone, settle in and have a few pints of yum and go where the wind be taking us, it be a perfect start fer Chrissy's parrrty hmmm.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Aye, fantastic idea, Jack! I agree, that would be a much better place to start a party for Chrissy. So, does the Admiral's Elbow...I mean, Benbow work for everyone else?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Undead Obeah on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
Good grief Chrissy! I leave for a few months and you manage to break 5000!!!! And on top of that your also all over the place in Central! I must admit, I am equally befuddled, surprised, and impressed. Your massive amount of attention to these our hallowed Forums is so beauteous and so affectionate that it almost seems to be beyond the boundaries of Mortal Capability, and that's coming from me! However, you have truly proven your heartfelt devotion to us and for that, we all are thankful to be graced by your large hugs and open heart.

With the utmost respect,

Impish Omar Underwood, The Undead Obeah
(and perhaps soon to be Voice of the Shadow Sun)
Thank you Omar, you are very sweet. I suspect you have a slight gift for exaggeration there. Yes I have posted in a few areas of Central but nothing like the Central veterans that have contributed so much information and delightful artistic endeavors. I am thrilled that my small contribution has blessed you and I thank you for your encouragement for it means the world to me.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Logan Sharp on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:
uh, there is no September 9th on Friday, were you meaning Tuesday September 9th or Friday September 12th?
ignore my post earlier, i cant read

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Just a reminder, the party starts tonight at 5:30 PM Central Time in the Admiral Benbow tavern in the Isle of Dogs!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
Just a reminder, the party starts tonight at 5:30 PM Central Time in the Admiral Benbow tavern in the Isle of Dogs!
Sorry for leaving so early,but I couldn't even take risks,so it was best I meet up with you guys,have my kitty eat mice,put a MINE label on Chrissy's hat,take a picture,hang out with MIsty for a while,and encountered a glitch that allowed me to add myself to my own friend list,port to myself,look at my gear and stuff.Now,though,I've become unclickable,and Felix is still on there...just not clickable,