Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Voice Actors

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 12, 2009
Who do the voices of the companions? I want to know who makes the magic of this game come to life in colorful ways? The voices add so much to the game, and I am interested in these -behind the scenes- facts.

Administrator
Typically we don't distribute this information as a business rule and for legal reasons. I will say a lot of our voice talent comes from the Austin Texas area, and we do have some very talented KingsIsle employees who do the most amazing voices: Boochbeard, Gandry, and Old Scratch just to name a few!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sigh, such wonderful gifting and talent going uncredited. I am really sorry for this. My late husband worked for the Oscars and I always campaigned to him that I thought it was unfair that the Foley artists could never qualify for an Oscar, their contribution was always lumped under the head of sound editing. Such gifted sound creation is an amazing process and can make or destroy a quality production. If there is an award category for sound creation in these games I hearrrtely cast my vote to the genius' at Kings Isle. You are truly super stars.