Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Done, I Guess

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
Hiya.

I'm done with Pirate101. *Ratbeard hits back of the head*. Oh, right, I'm not done with Pirate101 as in 'I will never play this game again'. I love this game! I mean, I have finished the game so far, from being captured by Deacon to discovering the secret message from the Toymaker courtesy of Meowiarty. So, naturally, I went back and tried to complete some side-quests and side-arcs.

Now I'm done with that, too. And I've been going back through the worlds trying to finish quests, low-level to high-level. Any recommendations on what to do on the game in the meantime? My membership is basically just sitting there, right now, waiting to be used. Promotion quests, done. Funny side-arcs, done. Getting all companions to Level 62, done (and I'm a Swashbuckler, so I have quite a number of companions).

So...any ideas?

Ensign
Aug 13, 2009
You could try another class of pirate. Remember the game may have the same main story line but the dialogue is different based on which companions you choose or your class. I particularly LOVE the part at the end where Meowiarty tells me what kind of pirate I am and some "secrets" about myself.

You can also try to collect all the badges in the game. Farm for gold to buy training tomes to get your companions from 62-65. Not sure what yours is but maybe raise your Nautical XP level. Farm bosses/ships for the best gear to equip on your and your ship. You can check here, on P101C or on StormGate Pirates to see if anyone is needing help. There is ALWAYS something to do!

Good luck in whatever you choose needs to be DONE! :)

*TDA*

Administrator
I've said this before on another post, but since you can make up to six pirates on one account, perhaps it's time to check out another class and play through the game a second time? You may also enjoy participating in PvP, house decorating, helping other players, earning all your badges, maxing out your nautical level, collecting all the pets in the game, repeating bosses for unique and rare equipment and items, and many other in-game past times (be inventive)!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I'm back. (I was thinking of changing classes. But I'm staying Swash.) So anyways in my opinion you should start pvping it's usually what other people do when they are done. Also train your companions to max level and your ship. Once you are done. Just do some Pvp. Maybe relax on the skyways and sail. We pirates need a break once in a while! Yar! Don't forget about training companions again. You will need to prepare for the two new worlds coming soon! Maybe take part in some contests around the blogs people have. They have loads for each season. Hope to see ye in the Skyways!

Sneaky Jonathan

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
I've said this before on another post, but since you can make up to six pirates on one account, perhaps it's time to check out another class and play through the game a second time? You may also enjoy participating in PvP, house decorating, helping other players, earning all your badges, maxing out your nautical level, collecting all the pets in the game, repeating bosses for unique and rare equipment and items, and many other in-game past times (be inventive)!
Right, unless you don't want to go through of that again.