Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Nuzlocke

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Me:Hey you.
Random pirate:ME?
Me:Yes you do you like pirate101?
Random Pirate:yea.
Me:Do you want pirate101 to be harder?
Random Pirate:WAIT WHAT!?!
Me:than start a pirate101 nuzlocke
First you need to create a pirate if you already have a pirate101 account
Than here's the rules
1.no life fountain's,blue potions,etc
2.If a compainion dies in battle it's gone for good(And if the compainion that died is a Talking compainion just pretend it's there ghost or something idk)
3.ONLY one ship per skyway.
4.Only Two side compainion's per island
5.Only One crown shop compainion per skyway(Optional)
6.You can only have five pets(Optional)
And finally 7.You must get talents and stuff at the level there accessable to you if skipped you cant use that ability
Me:Well let's hope you have good lu-
Random Pirate:Oh no i lost against the tutorial battle
Me:well you really suck no offence um maybe i will make the rules not allowed until after the tutorial And well let's hope you other people have good luck.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
A Pirate101 Nuzlocke Challenge! TOVS (That One Valencian Swashbuckler), that's genius! I've always wanted to start a new pirate.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
LoL, this sounds interesting... I might try it someday, but I don't know about the second one: The one that states the, "no healing your companions" part. I do well with the game and all... but what if you run out of companions completely? If you try to fight by yourself, that would be suicide!

The rest sounds like fun. I'm one of the few that is hoping KI makes the game harder and gives us more of a challenge. Marleybone and Aquila were fun, but in the test, it was a lot harder (which I enjoyed lol). For some people's sake, that probably won't happen, but if it does, then I have a feeling I'm gonna get a lot of 'haters' for even suggesting it,

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Bloody Belle on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
LoL, this sounds interesting... I might try it someday, but I don't know about the second one: The one that states the, "no healing your companions" part. I do well with the game and all... but what if you run out of companions completely? If you try to fight by yourself, that would be suicide!

The rest sounds like fun. I'm one of the few that is hoping KI makes the game harder and gives us more of a challenge. Marleybone and Aquila were fun, but in the test, it was a lot harder (which I enjoyed lol). For some people's sake, that probably won't happen, but if it does, then I have a feeling I'm gonna get a lot of 'haters' for even suggesting it,
Thanks for the good feedback unlike my (sigh) gravity falls post. P.S. my rule is not neccessarly you cant heal your compainion's but i would now like to add another rule you can only heal your with healing talents. compainion's after each dungeon you beat(Includes the mini dungeons)You get one free-bee after the tutorial.