Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Wrangling changes - strange pattern emerging

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ratbeard on Oct 1, 2014 wrote:
So you're a capped player and all of your companions are capped and your nautical XP is capped and so on and... now what?

Hooray! Welcome to MMO development.

We're working hard to implement the next Now What (and the next after that, and after that, and after that...)

Obviously, I can't tell you about thissupersecretthingIamworkingonrightnow but I can tell you that it has me way more excited than I was even for the Tower.

Just sitting here thinking about how to describe its awesomeness makes my brain freeze up and go argleblarglegaaaaaaagh.

Along with my emoticon-ese, I would like to add, take your time Ratbeard, take your time. Now that I finally got most of the gear I wanted for my Buccaneer (excluding Tower gear), I am actually sublimely enjoying trying out my other classes a little bit. I've been having some great fun with my Level 8 Swashbuckler and his Stabby/Shooty weapon. WOW, having access to the deadly, sneaky Swash's arsenal and the great, high powered AoE attacks a Musketeer gets.....tis a blast indeed.

I'm really in no hurry as I have tons of catching up to do with my other pirates. Although all of this balderdash and gibberish (highly intellectual gibberish, mind you) that you are speaking, has really got my interest peaked. Hey I know a think or two about gibberish, I myself have quite the knack and self-taught proficiency in blather!

And yes please don't tell us, or at least me, what exciting surprises you have in store for us-- I actually enjoy being surprised by actual surprises! So please, take your time and have fun making your magic and in the meantime, I'll equip one of my baby's bibs in my own personal Accessory slot, to catch all this drool cascading down my chin!

Gahbiggleboop, schmoopGAHOOOO-gahhaaaarrrr! (See that was blather....entirely different from your gibberish- notice the use of mid-blather punctuation)

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Ratbeard on Oct 1, 2014 wrote:
So you're a capped player and all of your companions are capped and your nautical XP is capped and so on and... now what?

Hooray! Welcome to MMO development.

We're working hard to implement the next Now What (and the next after that, and after that, and after that...)

Obviously, I can't tell you about thissupersecretthingIamworkingonrightnow but I can tell you that it has me way more excited than I was even for the Tower.

Just sitting here thinking about how to describe its awesomeness makes my brain freeze up and go argleblarglegaaaaaaagh.
Welcome to MMO development?Is this a new class?Are you our teacher?When's the test?Can we watch a video?What date is it?Will you be grading?

And if that thissupersecretthingIamworkingonrightnow is more exciting than the Tower of Moo Manchu,then the next Now What is going to be beyond awesome.So it isn't crafting,it's super secret and it's awesome.*puts on thinking cap,looking absolutely ridiculous*

20 minutes later...

Yeah,I got nothing...