Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

nautical help

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
privateer12667 on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
I need help in my nautical will anybody meet with me
Hi Privateer 12667. Welcome to the message board family.
I would be more than happy to help you.
Please let me know when you will be playing. I will need the date and the time, including your time zone (Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern) Just put a date at least a day away from when you are answering this to allow for moderation time. We can meet in Avery's Court by the life fountain in Vadima realm.

If you are not sure how to get to Vadima realm, Just hit Ctrl and the letter M on your keyboard and your realm options will pop up. Or you can to the top of your screen and select the gear icon and then select options and then the tab with the globe on it. Here is a screen shot of what it should look like.

Vadima is the last realm and thus has the least chance of getting filled up. Just click on the last of the little circles near the bottom to jump to the last page or you can use the triangles to flip it a page at a time.

If there is any chance you can attend the Chrissy Party tonight (If this cleared moderation before the party time, if not them please ignore this tip. ) We will for sure be doing Nautical Xp sweeps and we plan on sinking more ships than can be counted.

Either way I am really looking forward to meeting you. What is your pirate's name by the way?