For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Message board...

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
um, hey jack, what is going on? how come i can click the names of everyone on the message boards? and how come it says i only have 127 posts!!!! i had 1 hundred and 50 something and counting .. what's going on?

Dread Pirate
Mar 22, 2012
HI! We're in the process of upgrading our forums. Soon you will be able to click on a name and be taken to a custom search of other posts they have made.

You post count decreased most likely due to the archival of several Test Realm posts.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on May 23, 2013 wrote:
HI! We're in the process of upgrading our forums. Soon you will be able to click on a name and be taken to a custom search of other posts they have made.

You post count decreased most likely due to the archival of several Test Realm posts.

Thanks!
Oh thx that makes a lot of sense lol and i'm looking forward to these upgrades to the forums, especially the one for clicking people and finding posts. there has been a couple that i couldnt fid, like valzabrat's own about stealy ressolve lol

anyways thx for helping! and also i notice you all changed so that it doesn't throw you back to the homepage anymore when you log in thx

X

Dread Pirate
Mar 22, 2012
Clicking on a forum name should kick back a list of search results now!

YAY!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on May 24, 2013 wrote:
Clicking on a forum name should kick back a list of search results now!

YAY!
YES!! :D Thx Ki