Help with The Tower of Moo Manchu

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
275
Hi fellow pirates I wanted to know if any max level pirates could help me with The Tower of Moo Manchu I am a max level privateer and for team mates I'd like a SB for power Musketeer for range and traps and a Witch doctor for range and to increase stats and I can provide healing,increase stat's too. I will be great full for any help out of my options Quentin Irving level 65

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
39
I am a witch and have pretty good heals. I am up for anything to do with the nefarious tower when do you want to meet?

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
152
I happen to have a max musketeer, though my schedule is a bit unstable I must warn you. When do you want to go?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
275
Great now just need a musketeer and a SB and just to let you know I don't have text chat so you can back out if you want

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
275
Yay so close come on SB I know your out there

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
This could be fun. My shooter hasn't gone through yet on live. Everyone always needs me to be the healer. I'm in.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
275
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
This could be fun. My shooter hasn't gone through yet on live. Everyone always needs me to be the healer. I'm in.
O my god the Chrissy Th'Blesser replied to my topic am i dreaming x feints x

Commodore
Jul 07, 2013
960
Hi Quentin I think we met at the battle against Rooke. Congrats on getting the axe from the Nefarious Buccaneer. See you around the spiral.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
dragonmaster1236 on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
Hi fellow pirates I wanted to know if any max level pirates could help me with The Tower of Moo Manchu I am a max level privateer and for team mates I'd like a SB for power Musketeer for range and traps and a Witch doctor for range and to increase stats and I can provide healing,increase stat's too. I will be great full for any help out of my options Quentin Irving level 65
Hello Quentin! Just wanted to wish you and your assembled team good luck with the tower. I would offer up my services as well but I have not even been able to go in a group yet, just due to real life priorities and time limitations. But I wish you the best of luck and hope you get some epic Privateer goodies you can use. You've got some responses from some really great players and people and I am quite sure you and your team will prevail.

Again, hope you give that Bag O' Beef a really good and proper whoopin.....and that's no bull!

Developer
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Hello Quentin! Just wanted to wish you and your assembled team good luck with the tower. I would offer up my services as well but I have not even been able to go in a group yet, just due to real life priorities and time limitations. But I wish you the best of luck and hope you get some epic Privateer goodies you can use. You've got some responses from some really great players and people and I am quite sure you and your team will prevail.

Again, hope you give that Bag O' Beef a really good and proper whoopin.....and that's no bull!
Sounds like you guys are doing a good job steering him in the right direction, but I wouldn't expect Moo Manchu to be cowed by any of your petty strategies.

In fact, I would expect him to be udderly unmooved.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Ratbeard on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Sounds like you guys are doing a good job steering him in the right direction, but I wouldn't expect Moo Manchu to be cowed by any of your petty strategies.

In fact, I would expect him to be udderly unmooved.
Nah if he doesn't Mooove out of our way we will give him a good hiding.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Ratbeard on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Sounds like you guys are doing a good job steering him in the right direction, but I wouldn't expect Moo Manchu to be cowed by any of your petty strategies.

In fact, I would expect him to be udderly unmooved.
Nice puns you got there Ratbeard, you must work out......your brain that is. Oh so hilarious, gotta love the glory of the pun and yours were of the A1 variety.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to hoof it up that tower and grab ol' Moo by the horns, try and send him out to pasture. Maybe even given him a grazing blow on my way out the Towah. You know, try to ring his cow bell a time or two, tan his hide a little and milk him for all he's worth. He always brings out the Tarzan in me so I'll Bo(a)vine in his direction real soon.

But it would behoove us to heed your warnings, for if we fail to do so-- it would certainly be a grave misteak. Well, even in defeat, you surely won't find me having a cow!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Nice puns you got there Ratbeard, you must work out......your brain that is. Oh so hilarious, gotta love the glory of the pun and yours were of the A1 variety.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to hoof it up that tower and grab ol' Moo by the horns, try and send him out to pasture. Maybe even given him a grazing blow on my way out the Towah. You know, try to ring his cow bell a time or two, tan his hide a little and milk him for all he's worth. He always brings out the Tarzan in me so I'll Bo(a)vine in his direction real soon.

But it would behoove us to heed your warnings, for if we fail to do so-- it would certainly be a grave misteak. Well, even in defeat, you surely won't find me having a cow!
LOL Now Moo is obviously a bull, now that would be a nefarious battle indeed if you tried to milk HIM . Utterly ridiculous.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
275
DuranteRamses87 on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Hi Quentin I think we met at the battle against Rooke. Congrats on getting the axe from the Nefarious Buccaneer. See you around the spiral.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Yeah I remember you and thanks for the congrats

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
275
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Hello Quentin! Just wanted to wish you and your assembled team good luck with the tower. I would offer up my services as well but I have not even been able to go in a group yet, just due to real life priorities and time limitations. But I wish you the best of luck and hope you get some epic Privateer goodies you can use. You've got some responses from some really great players and people and I am quite sure you and your team will prevail.

Again, hope you give that Bag O' Beef a really good and proper whoopin.....and that's no bull!
Ha Ha nice pun and thanks for the support

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
275
Ratbeard on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Sounds like you guys are doing a good job steering him in the right direction, but I wouldn't expect Moo Manchu to be cowed by any of your petty strategies.

In fact, I would expect him to be udderly unmooved.
Nice pun RatBeard but you almost made me drink the potion on one of my attempts before this topic

Commodore
May 31, 2009
800
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Nice puns you got there Ratbeard, you must work out......your brain that is. Oh so hilarious, gotta love the glory of the pun and yours were of the A1 variety.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to hoof it up that tower and grab ol' Moo by the horns, try and send him out to pasture. Maybe even given him a grazing blow on my way out the Towah. You know, try to ring his cow bell a time or two, tan his hide a little and milk him for all he's worth. He always brings out the Tarzan in me so I'll Bo(a)vine in his direction real soon.

But it would behoove us to heed your warnings, for if we fail to do so-- it would certainly be a grave misteak. Well, even in defeat, you surely won't find me having a cow!
*dies laughing* You've done it again, Sir Valkoor! Absolutely fantastic puns you come up with. First the whales, now cows, what is next?

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
39
dragonmaster1236 on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
Hi fellow pirates I wanted to know if any max level pirates could help me with The Tower of Moo Manchu I am a max level privateer and for team mates I'd like a SB for power Musketeer for range and traps and a Witch doctor for range and to increase stats and I can provide healing,increase stat's too. I will be great full for any help out of my options Quentin Irving level 65
I could do it on saturday 12:30pm sept 13 what realm

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
152
Haha, great puns everyone! I wish I cud come up with puns more naturally. Valkoor and Ratbeard, you both have a gift! Keep 'em comin'.

Oh, Dragonmaster, have you thought of a time and realm?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
607
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Nice puns you got there Ratbeard, you must work out......your brain that is. Oh so hilarious, gotta love the glory of the pun and yours were of the A1 variety.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to hoof it up that tower and grab ol' Moo by the horns, try and send him out to pasture. Maybe even given him a grazing blow on my way out the Towah. You know, try to ring his cow bell a time or two, tan his hide a little and milk him for all he's worth. He always brings out the Tarzan in me so I'll Bo(a)vine in his direction real soon.

But it would behoove us to heed your warnings, for if we fail to do so-- it would certainly be a grave misteak. Well, even in defeat, you surely won't find me having a cow!
This is why you're King of Mischief!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
MistyDragon13 on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
*dies laughing* You've done it again, Sir Valkoor! Absolutely fantastic puns you come up with. First the whales, now cows, what is next?
Why thank you Misty, I do love the amazing, absurdious pun and that's one of the reasons I love this game so much. As for next, hmm..............I'm thinking maybe tadpoles..............or cheeses-- too tough to call!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
The Hoodoo Master on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
This is why you're King of Mischief!
"If I.....we-r-r-re Ki-i-i-ing.....of the Mischie-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-ef, not Queen, not Prince, not Duke." Oh, sorry, my kids have been on a Wizard of Oz kick these days. Thanks Felix or were you by chance calling me a female leader of a tribe? Hmmm, Mis Chief?

Gunner's Mate
Apr 19, 2012
292
dragonmaster1236 on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
Hi fellow pirates I wanted to know if any max level pirates could help me with The Tower of Moo Manchu I am a max level privateer and for team mates I'd like a SB for power Musketeer for range and traps and a Witch doctor for range and to increase stats and I can provide healing,increase stat's too. I will be great full for any help out of my options Quentin Irving level 65
Usually there are groups outside the tower trying to recruit others to join them. That may be the way for you to go because it's easier than trying to arrange a meeting. You can find a group that has the same goal as you do because there are different goals for different groups. Things like...are we doing the whole tower or stopping at the Nefarious Five? Is anyone planning on drinking the elixir? Are you going with a full group so you can get the 4 player chests? It is also advisable to make sure that the people you plan on entering with have enough time to do the whole tower. It can be very frustrating when someone drops out of the group halfway through.

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
79
I'm a max Musketeer, though I'm still working on maxing out my companions, I only have about 2-3 rows of 60+ Leveled. So yea, but I can still offer some healing, increase stats and traps and serious firepower, let me know if your for it!

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
110
I'm ready to go anytime I have 3 level 65 ready to go just PM me anytime your ready I have a swash a witchdoctor and a musketeer all my crew are level 65 to boot Its been a long wait for an update! I'm willing to go with anyone who thinks they need help with this tower. I've been thru once already Its a bear . Just be ready bring snacks and have a toilet close Its a long and rigorous and trying tower so be ready for a long work out. I'm working on my forth at present Its my buccaneer she's at 42 today give me a week or three and then she can go to.