Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help with The Tower of Moo Manchu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
can we do it this weekend because my membership expires in a week and I don't have time for pirate101 with new wiz test realm

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
gorando on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
can we do it this weekend because my membership expires in a week and I don't have time for pirate101 with new wiz test realm
Yeah sure If chrissy can come then we should be done with-in 2 hours if she can't I'll buy a gift card and buy a henchman for the battle against the 5 will Saturday 12:00 central time realm Cat Beard work

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
What time are you all going in I should be able to go If you would let me.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
demonic47 on Nov 6, 2014 wrote:
What time are you all going in I should be able to go If you would let me.
Of course you can come already posted the time

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
"If I.....we-r-r-re Ki-i-i-ing.....of the Mischie-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-ef, not Queen, not Prince, not Duke." Oh, sorry, my kids have been on a Wizard of Oz kick these days. Thanks Felix or were you by chance calling me a female leader of a tribe? Hmmm, Mis Chief?
Ha Ha now I get it

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Okay next anyone we know that Gorando won't be coming since the wiz test realm If you think you can make it post it And I need a full team so Demonic 47 and Chrissy do think you gals could go Think about

p.s. Chrissy are your headaches going away I hope they are because my mom and brother get those to hope you don't have those any more

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I can but you have to show up I was there last time but no one showed .

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
demonic47 on Nov 12, 2014 wrote:
I can but you have to show up I was there last time but no one showed .
Yeah I was a little late by the time I got on no one was there