Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Empire Bundle / Crowns / Pet's.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 16, 2014
Ahoy ! me hearties,mateties,captains,& what ave ye,of the pirate court of this 'er pirate Island;it be I cap'n Red Hawkins of the "Noble Voyager",(aka Seathunder 777).the cause of the matter I be tug'en ya rope & com'en at ye is to place before ye various enqueries I ave over me brow ?.I recently purchase anather phase of pirate 101 the "Empire Bundle" & I be interested to know me hearties;How do I activate these items into or along in me game play without disrupting me already established set pirate avatar & his belong'ens.?In addition to these me buccos ! yarr! I ave (4) pets that were eccepted into the Monquista Academy to compete at "Bestia",yet the pet roster tell's me I be needing some type of "cards"?.& last but none the lest yarr!,me eyes behelded some offering of avatar properties in the crown shop whiles I was navigating in those parts,what be this about?could we purchase the properties,use'em,& build on'em.me hearties I additionally upgarded me crowns again to 60,000 (+ 5,000) when will I see it on me pirates profile,so that I can begin purchasing items for me crew & meself;I be anxious to buy me Iguana "Mr fred Bulrevere"......"bulrevere ! com'er boy!!.I wait on your word.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
seathunder777 on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy ! me hearties,mateties,captains,& what ave ye,of the pirate court of this 'er pirate Island;it be I cap'n Red Hawkins of the "Noble Voyager",(aka Seathunder 777).the cause of the matter I be tug'en ya rope & com'en at ye is to place before ye various enqueries I ave over me brow ?.I recently purchase anather phase of pirate 101 the "Empire Bundle" & I be interested to know me hearties;How do I activate these items into or along in me game play without disrupting me already established set pirate avatar & his belong'ens.?In addition to these me buccos ! yarr! I ave (4) pets that were eccepted into the Monquista Academy to compete at "Bestia",yet the pet roster tell's me I be needing some type of "cards"?.& last but none the lest yarr!,me eyes behelded some offering of avatar properties in the crown shop whiles I was navigating in those parts,what be this about?could we purchase the properties,use'em,& build on'em.me hearties I additionally upgarded me crowns again to 60,000 (+ 5,000) when will I see it on me pirates profile,so that I can begin purchasing items for me crew & meself;I be anxious to buy me Iguana "Mr fred Bulrevere"......"bulrevere ! com'er boy!!.I wait on your word.
To quote Bonnie Anne, "What did he say?"
I believe you're asking how to claim the items from the Empire Bundle? Nothing could be simpler, just take the code found on the back of the bundle and go to Shop/Redeem Code. It will then ask for your log in ID type this in then the code. When you log into the game again a little present icon/notification will appear; click on that and claim your wonderful prizes!
Training pets is easy peasy, you just need the proper equipment and snacks, set some of your companions to "Wranglin'" for a quick simple way to get them, you can also buy this in the bazaar or arena concourse in Bestia.
Plenty of housing is available and the Empire Bundle's Villa is truly lovely!
Use Crowns to buy the Iguana.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2014
first off ;Ms.Leal (aka)Bonnie Anne;I have not been notified that my E.B.bundle has been submitted to my Acct."u"state on the back of the bundle?,as if it's in my hands,"hello ! It's in the P.C.so how is it visible to access the back of the bundle?.I yet have not been notified of any forwarding of said alleged"Empire Bundle".In addition last time I upgraded my crowns,it was not long before I was notified via my acct visually.to me all this is "Rocket Science'',not everyone could be Bill Gates,Stephen Hawking,or Albert Einstein",or have the total knowledge of navigating in a PC unit,especially when one is a beginner in using one.and as for the "macking"of the phraseology,on pirate paraphrasing."I express myself in this manner ,keeping in tune with the games terminologies and mood.but if this is to difficult for your comprehension," No problem" I will just express myself in plain N.A.E.(north american english)so we can understand eachother adequately and etiquettely using the proper etymology of my word pharsing.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
A problem that has been happening is the dreaded "Item could not be redeemed" error. If you should get this error, a way around it seems to work. Log out (quit) Pirate101. Log back in, select the Pirate you want to have the items, press Play, and, before doing anything else, redeem the items you want to use.

As anecoribe said, sign in on the www.pirate101.com website. Under the Shop Menu above (Cart filled with lots of items), click redeem code. Enter what you see in the first box, then enter the code from the Empire Bundle in the second box, click activate, and next time you log into the Pirate101 game, your items will be ready for your Pirate to claim them in the Received Gifts area.

As soon as your Crown purchase was made, the amount of Crowns should have shown up in your account. there are 2 ways to check this. One is to click on the My Account button above (the Treasure Chest) and, under the Summary tab, you will see how many Crowns your Account has. On another tab, you can see a history of your Crown usage (both bought and used). The other way to see how many Crowns you have to use is to press 'c' while you are in the Pirate101 game (not the selection screen) and it will show your statistics as well as how much Gold and Scrip your Pirate has and how many Crowns your Account has.

Once those Crowns are there, they can be spent in the Crown Shop however you want. Be careful with your purchases since I don't believer there are any returns. Most items can be transferred between the Pirates on your Account (you can have a maximum of 6 Pirates) except for Ships, Houses, and Companions.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
seathunder777 on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
first off ;Ms.Leal (aka)Bonnie Anne;I have not been notified that my E.B.bundle has been submitted to my Acct."u"state on the back of the bundle?,as if it's in my hands,"hello ! It's in the P.C.so how is it visible to access the back of the bundle?.I yet have not been notified of any forwarding of said alleged"Empire Bundle".In addition last time I upgraded my crowns,it was not long before I was notified via my acct visually.to me all this is "Rocket Science'',not everyone could be Bill Gates,Stephen Hawking,or Albert Einstein",or have the total knowledge of navigating in a PC unit,especially when one is a beginner in using one.and as for the "macking"of the phraseology,on pirate paraphrasing."I express myself in this manner ,keeping in tune with the games terminologies and mood.but if this is to difficult for your comprehension," No problem" I will just express myself in plain N.A.E.(north american english)so we can understand eachother adequately and etiquettely using the proper etymology of my word pharsing.
Seathunder,

If you need help you need to state your questions clearly and without being rude. I do not understand what problem you are having in either of your posts.

If you have billing or purchasing questions you need to send an email to support@pirate101.com and clearly state the issue.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
A problem that has been happening is the dreaded "Item could not be redeemed" error. If you should get this error, a way around it seems to work. Log out (quit) Pirate101. Log back in, select the Pirate you want to have the items, press Play, and, before doing anything else, redeem the items you want to use.

As anecoribe said, sign in on the www.pirate101.com website. Under the Shop Menu above (Cart filled with lots of items), click redeem code. Enter what you see in the first box, then enter the code from the Empire Bundle in the second box, click activate, and next time you log into the Pirate101 game, your items will be ready for your Pirate to claim them in the Received Gifts area.

As soon as your Crown purchase was made, the amount of Crowns should have shown up in your account. there are 2 ways to check this. One is to click on the My Account button above (the Treasure Chest) and, under the Summary tab, you will see how many Crowns your Account has. On another tab, you can see a history of your Crown usage (both bought and used). The other way to see how many Crowns you have to use is to press 'c' while you are in the Pirate101 game (not the selection screen) and it will show your statistics as well as how much Gold and Scrip your Pirate has and how many Crowns your Account has.

Once those Crowns are there, they can be spent in the Crown Shop however you want. Be careful with your purchases since I don't believer there are any returns. Most items can be transferred between the Pirates on your Account (you can have a maximum of 6 Pirates) except for Ships, Houses, and Companions.
Ahoy, mate! I be right sorry that I misunderstood the jist of yer message; it must be frustratin' to have purchased that swag and not be able to claim it! T'would fair send me up a bulkhead, an' that's no lie!
I hope ye will soon solve yer problems and that fair sailin' ( in that tidy Aquilan Galleon ) will soon be yers!

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Could someone please create a translation page for pirate? I always have trouble reading these types of posts.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2014
March 4,2015 0.2330 hrs.weds,A.M. Subject: Apology to Ms.Bonnie Anne;I deeply & sincerely apologize to you,and or anyone els in the pirate court if I was "Rude"or sounded rude aswell.at times I come off strong,when I feel pressured in doing something & I feel inept with myself,I tend to "snap".so please forgive me,I give you my word as a gentlemen that will never ! ever! happen again.& I'm deeply sorry for my moment,or words of "Ignorance or Idiocy ".I "Apollogize".It's the first time in my life that I'm trying to comprehend how the norm of functions are done in this New Age of Information Technology.& it's frustrating me out! at times.not by any fault of anyone there,nor yours of cause.& though this is NO! excuse for my lack of curtisy,once again forgive I'm so,so,very sorry.but I really need help to,help me understand the maneuvering,not of the game,but of the working components.I really enjoy & love pirate 101,you will see as proof every month by my acct.I'll be upgrading every month,"what the bird,I have nothing els to do with my money"& I so enjoy pirate 101 very much! so please forgive me once again "mee Administrator"Yarrr!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
This sounds painfully obvious, but did you remember to scratch off the silvery stuff to expose the code to enter? It's just above the bar code.

For the pets, it sounds like you didn't train them up using different activities -- if you click on the individual activity, it shows you what you need and what you'll get from training that way. I'm guessing you need to go to the second page of the Skull Island activities and train in some of those a few times to get what you need to do the Monquistan activities.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2014
Ahoy! me hearties! top of the morn'en to ya,be I;cap'n Red Hawkins (seathunder 777)First me lad's I'ed like to bestow on ye & Mr.Anecorbie me hearty thanks for taken the time from your daily agenda to set me sails in the correct wind path.I read & followed to the inked letter ye & mr.Anecorbie's instructions but regertfully with out any resolved here be the outcome;I navigated to yonder shop menu,to the shopping chart"clicked"on "redeem code"after hav'en loged in.what came up in the #1 box were blk bold letters & words,i.e.CHange,beaTen,EDward,& mayHam in these manners,but no code no#.I attempted to click these in,in the #2 box below the #1,& noth'en.I read the caption that stated"Enter numbers and letters"yet there be no no#'s to enter just words.I notice that each time I entered a word,there was a yellow hair line running on the words .I tired clicking "need help"& noth'en.I navigated to customer support,worte out the matter of the situation & was given a conformation no# 150303-000700 ,informed that someone would contact me.but I don't put confidence in this because I did the same once already No# 150209-000170 Feb 9,2015 & the same.so can ye throw me a life saver before I perish in dark waters,yarr! thanks again for any help granted.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Did you purchase the bundle on our website, using the link below?

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/empire_bundle

If you purchased a bundle from our website, the items will appear for you in game in your gift window. You will not need to go through the process of redeeming a code to receive them.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2014
Ahoy! me esteemed hearties;I thank ye for your valuable response & patience to me moments of confusion & bewilderment in me attempts to comprehend me short comings in the game & it's many attributes,please bare w/me,me hearties.soon hopefully I'll come through the wind storms.Yarr!,Avast me lady,honorable chieftain Ms.Bonnie Anne,In reply to ye question,"If I purchase the E.B.in our web page or sight" ?.yar me lady,on the same sight ave been corresponding since I began w/"pirate 101.let me elaborate,when I "linkup" I use "Google Chrome",then I change to "Google.Com".Why? for reasons that Google Chrome is a bite slow in these parts of the caribbean "Puerto Rico".Google.Com has been working great!,It's fast,& I can navigate to all the important access of pirate 101,especially "Message Brd."whereas w/Google Chrome I can not.It's a mystery to me, me mateties.this creates still anather "Damper",if I can't access me utilities;then I'll be fearful of ordering anything els.but I'll keep sailing on attempting to overcome these sand bars."thats technology for ya" yarr!,someone should look into these problems,or at least make it easier to "linkup"to the needed things in the servers programing of the game.thank ye again me mateties.....yarr!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Hello,

From what I can tell, it does not look like you successfully purchased the Empire Bundle.

The people at the email address support@pirate101.com can look into the situation further, though. I would suggest waiting for a reply from them to your earlier email.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2014
yohoho!me fine outstanding pirate comrades,top of the morn'en to ya! tis a glorious day ,tis is. I finally accomplished that which needed"Accomplishment"thanks be to the knowledge,Intelligence,charisma,& patients of ye bloom'en pirate's & ye help.I couldn't ave got'en this far for'sur..yarr! & though there be still alot of sky to cover ahead,& alot of scurvy characters,to conquer.w/ ye help,me crew & I will sing songs of Victory!!( sounds like I'm receiving a little gold statuette),but really thanks to each of ya .ye know who ye "are"so I won't ave to waste space name'en yah.yar!! & especially to our esteem lady figurehead of the pirate court administration ,dead shot Ms.Bonnie Anne,thank ye for showing me the skyways of humility,& humbleness."one"can catch more bees w/honey or get stung,"Ouch"...Yarr.(a lil pond there be a brother'en pirate who doesn't understand me blog's,can ye imagine what his brain will tel'em when he rads this one ha! ha! HA!,I'm flabbergasted w/ meself & "FELIZ" soooo...!

Ensign
Dec 16, 2014
Ahoy!me esteem Administrator Ms.Bonnie Anne,as it is said in shamrock county,"Top of the Morn'en to ya lasy",I'm surden ye eye's won't behold this kite untill Monday 9th of March so it's reply is not pressed.this kite is regard to the ordinance ye bestowed on me on March 5,2015 at 9:42 a.m.thursday.now as for The " Empire Bundle",me crowns,& pet's?.I did as ye suggested,"made contact w/customer service help",via me E-Mail," I received everything.?"but er is the rub".I'm having difficulties trying to equip the items.out of (6) I'ave only been able to equip (1) " The Companion"the other items(i.e.)The Galleon,The Gladiators outfit,The Galea(helmet),The Gaiters(boots) & The Standard won't equip.& as for The Villa,or properties ?,that didn't even come up on screen.I attempted to equip normally as I do w/ me pirate,& the ships,housing,outfits,& pet's," but notin me lady"can ye or "Helpfull Pirate"direct me asto what to do about this matter? I would appreciated much!!.thank ye esteemed chieftian of the pirate court,have a lucrative,happy & wonderful Life.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2014
avast! esteem pirate court of Lady's & Gent's of skull island;"wow"I just completed viewing The Gallery & story brd.of "Pirate 101","Wonderful"!,Beautiful"! & it seeded in me a more profound motive of desiering to become more involved in the game.,hungering for "more".I thank the creators of this "Epic"game.Tis given me a new sense of looking ahead to something"New"& Enjoyable everyday."Outstanding",Fantastic"!!.me hearties. now ,as to "why"I'm blowing me horn,I'm a bite bewildered,confused,& befuddled".I was given a message by "O'L Fish eye",whiles I was training to go talk to "Mac Draw" in gallo loco cantina in the spiral "Santo Pollo".think'en to meself"what be this"?,I said.Iyet hav'en found to loosen meself from the quest of " hat trick"Monqista",eventhough I'ave gone around that quest like "White beard"suggested.but still me mateties I don't ave the stone's to pass the gate blockades & venture into the realm of "COOL Ranch".I eyed somewhere in the game format that ,one could buy passage into different realms of play.Is this Factual ?that wuold shed light asto how I can proceed my game play.thank ye yarr !!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
seathunder777 on Mar 7, 2015 wrote:
avast! esteem pirate court of Lady's & Gent's of skull island;"wow"I just completed viewing The Gallery & story brd.of "Pirate 101","Wonderful"!,Beautiful"! & it seeded in me a more profound motive of desiering to become more involved in the game.,hungering for "more".I thank the creators of this "Epic"game.Tis given me a new sense of looking ahead to something"New"& Enjoyable everyday."Outstanding",Fantastic"!!.me hearties. now ,as to "why"I'm blowing me horn,I'm a bite bewildered,confused,& befuddled".I was given a message by "O'L Fish eye",whiles I was training to go talk to "Mac Draw" in gallo loco cantina in the spiral "Santo Pollo".think'en to meself"what be this"?,I said.Iyet hav'en found to loosen meself from the quest of " hat trick"Monqista",eventhough I'ave gone around that quest like "White beard"suggested.but still me mateties I don't ave the stone's to pass the gate blockades & venture into the realm of "COOL Ranch".I eyed somewhere in the game format that ,one could buy passage into different realms of play.Is this Factual ?that wuold shed light asto how I can proceed my game play.thank ye yarr !!
I think you're asking how to get to Cool Ranch as a crowns player, right? Or are you saying you don't have the right windstone to get to CR?

If the latter, just keep following the main line quest and you'll get there. If the former, follow the main quest line until you get the windstone and when you try to go through the proper stormgate they'll ding you for the crowns.

Please either slow down as you type and put in proper spacing and punctuation or throttle back on the dialect a little. It would make it easier to read your posts and to answer your questions.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2014
Ms.F.Rosanante;Good day to all that labor there,I thank you for the consideration you granted my questions & your response." it was the latter reply you gave me."Now as for the parapharsing of the pirate dialect ?"No problem",In the part of the world I'm a resident in presently,there exist a very old saying;"para el bien aprendedor,con bocas palabras basta" Which means;"for a good learner,with little words is enough",and yes I am american,veteran"nam era",born in NYC,Manhattan.excuse me please,I was attempting to keep in tune with the atmospheric mood & feelings of the pirate experience." but that's cool",I will tune it down." though" that will take the fun out of it all,I can understand.I will keep it within the english expressional wording and context.thank you for your time.Live long,Happy,and Prosper.