The mysterious "G"

AuthorMessage
Cute Stuff Commoner
Mar 09, 2013
73
Despite having not gotten far enough to decript the message from G I have heard tell of it on the message boards. A popular query seems to be who is G? I think I may have a good guess, and it isn't Galileo. First: G is the Toymaker. Second: Avery mentions the armada as "puppets" Third: Name starts with G. Its really quite obvious. G is... Drum roll please... dadadadadadadadDADADADADA... Gepetto! The humble toymaker in the story of Pinocchio seems a good match. Any opinions or other guesses?

Clever Sam Jones

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 16, 2012
6180
Clever Sam Jones on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Despite having not gotten far enough to decript the message from G I have heard tell of it on the message boards. A popular query seems to be who is G? I think I may have a good guess, and it isn't Galileo. First: G is the Toymaker. Second: Avery mentions the armada as "puppets" Third: Name starts with G. Its really quite obvious. G is... Drum roll please... dadadadadadadadDADADADADA... Gepetto! The humble toymaker in the story of Pinocchio seems a good match. Any opinions or other guesses?

Clever Sam Jones
Anything is possible, and your guess is as good as any. But, in defense of CDeWinter's speculation - the Armada was invented by ' some genius '. Genius just doesn't describe Gepetto or his creation, Pinocchio.

Sweet Talker
May 19, 2013
104
I never thought it like that though I am still for the side that believes it to be Galileo but you have a pretty good guess as well we'll just have to wait and see....

Cute Stuff Commoner
Aug 27, 2010
84
Clever Sam Jones on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Despite having not gotten far enough to decript the message from G I have heard tell of it on the message boards. A popular query seems to be who is G? I think I may have a good guess, and it isn't Galileo. First: G is the Toymaker. Second: Avery mentions the armada as "puppets" Third: Name starts with G. Its really quite obvious. G is... Drum roll please... dadadadadadadadDADADADADA... Gepetto! The humble toymaker in the story of Pinocchio seems a good match. Any opinions or other guesses?

Clever Sam Jones
Does it actually say anywhere that 'G' is the Toymaker?

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 16, 2012
6180
MarleybonePatriot on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Does it actually say anywhere that 'G' is the Toymaker?
The coded message is signed 'G', Bishop ( in his report ) said he didn't know why the Toymaker was sending the clockwork pigeons out of Valencia, therefore, 'G' must be the Toymaker.

Forever Friend
Jan 22, 2013
846
I thought his name was gonzo. WHY CANT HE BE A MUPPET I SAY!?!

Be Mine Beginner
Apr 06, 2014
36
Yes I know all that toy maker and Kane stuff I am done with the game. Will idk but it is great mystery here's my guess Kane and his queen I say related to dragonsyre but that g stuff is a great mystery when the Kane update comes out will crack every mystery

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 16, 2012
6180
sparticus32 on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
I thought his name was gonzo. WHY CANT HE BE A MUPPET I SAY!?!
You got my 'yar' just for the laugh factor.

Sweet Talker
Aug 09, 2013
156
anecorbie on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Anything is possible, and your guess is as good as any. But, in defense of CDeWinter's speculation - the Armada was invented by ' some genius '. Genius just doesn't describe Gepetto or his creation, Pinocchio.
I wouldn't underestimate the creativity of Kingsisle

Cute Stuff Commoner
Aug 27, 2010
84
anecorbie on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
The coded message is signed 'G', Bishop ( in his report ) said he didn't know why the Toymaker was sending the clockwork pigeons out of Valencia, therefore, 'G' must be the Toymaker.
So? Just because G's message is written inside the clockwork birds made by the Toymaker, that doesn't mean that the Toymaker is the one writing them. The Toymaker could be G's ally, helping to spread G's message throughout Marleybone and Valencia.

Crush-er
Feb 22, 2011
271
sparticus32 on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
I thought his name was gonzo. WHY CANT HE BE A MUPPET I SAY!?!
GOOD POINT. I mean, who's to say the armada are MUPPETS, not PUPPETS?!

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 16, 2012
6180
MarleybonePatriot on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
So? Just because G's message is written inside the clockwork birds made by the Toymaker, that doesn't mean that the Toymaker is the one writing them. The Toymaker could be G's ally, helping to spread G's message throughout Marleybone and Valencia.
So? Now you have two people working side by side ( one of whom the Armada doesn't seem to know about? ) It is simple and logical that the Toymaker and 'G' are one and the same person!

Be Mine Beginner
Jun 07, 2012
15
Maybe G es the real líder of the armada and his using kane to coger himself

Cute Stuff Commoner
Mar 09, 2013
73
sparticus32 on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
I thought his name was gonzo. WHY CANT HE BE A MUPPET I SAY!?!
Thats a sure YAR for you right there. That was hilarious. Maybe he is Gonzo. Its not as crazy as half the theories out there. Also, you really remind me of someone.
Clever Sam Jones