Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"The Halls of Learning" maintenance thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy! I've some thoughts on doing maintenance work on that quest, even though it's one of my favorite quests because of our companions reading on some history on the Aquila, Marleybone, MooShu & Polaris Plaques. Listen.

1. While talking to Bianco Francesco, the cutscene camera should focus on the viewing of a noticeable creation, The Machine while saying her line, "Quite a view, isn't it? Behold, the Machine - greatest jewel in Kane's crown. Kane? Kane if the first of the Clockworks, supreme leader of the Armada.", & the camera should focus on Bianca while saying her line, "The Spiral is changing, Pirate. Sivella was built to be a beacon of learning. I fear it will end up a cold monument to a vanished world.".

2. While inspecting the Aquila Plaque, Ratbeard & Old Scratch should appear while Ratbeard was reading the inscription & saying his line, ""The Eagles of Aquila were once the rulers of a vast empire. Their navigators and explorers opened the paths between the realms of the Spiral."", & the cutscene camera should focus on them while he's reading.

3. While inspecting the Marleybone Plaque, Ratbeard & Bonnie Anne should appear while he was reading it's inscription as he says his line, "Let's see... "Second only to Valencia in power, wealth and ingenuity, Marlyebone is a realm of marvelous cities and might ships."", & the cutscene camera should focus on them while he's reading.

4. While inspecting the MooShu Plaque, Bonnie Anne & one o' the MooShu 5, E.G., Kobe Yojimbo, should appear while she was reading the inscription during her line, "It says: "This tower is a replica of the Tower of Serenity in the Imperial Palace of MooShu"" & the cutscene camera should focus on them while she's reading.

5. While inspecting the Polaris Plaque, Bonnie Anne & Ratbeard should appear while she was reading it's inscription & saying her line, "Listen: "Frozen Polaris gave rise to a mighty Empire, ruled by the Walrus Tsars and defended by Ice Bears. Old Polaris was an ally of Valencia."" & the cutscene camera should focus on them while she's reading.

6. Before finishing the quest, the cutscene camera should focus on Bianca Francesco while saying her line, "So now, Captain, you know something of history, and the other Realms. You've also, I hope, learned something about Valencia. Take heed.".

Those are the quest's maintenance thoughts. Hope that gets done soon. Thanks!