Should I do it?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
23
I was coming back to Valencia to farm, and I noticed that all the bone drakes had yellow names to me. I'm currently a level 26 privateer, with all my companions fairly close to my level. Do they drop anything?

Administrator
I think they drop little bits of torn clothing from the adventurous pirates giving it a shot before you. (only kidding of course, but they do drop gold.)

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/valencia/heads-up-to-people-flying-through-dragonspyre-8ad6a4163a4f12fe013a5603e42e6168

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
I think they drop little bits of torn clothing from the adventurous pirates giving it a shot before you. (only kidding of course, but they do drop gold.)

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/valencia/heads-up-to-people-flying-through-dragonspyre-8ad6a4163a4f12fe013a5603e42e6168
Lol now that's funny . The mood of the season getting to you Jack?

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
Okay, Jack, that was very funny!

(and of course, naturally I had to try those bone drakes out when I first saw them! Not a great idea at the time -- more like "oops"-- but later it was more successful. And I love the beautiful way they perish!)

Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
23
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
234
They're level 45, and they are Buccaneers. All I also have to say is that they also drop...

Milk, from defeating my poor Kobe Yojimbo
and amphibious skin, for Yule Trogg and Froggo Villa

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1246
They don't drop anything good not even that much gold there just useless enemies flying around

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
25
Sky Sailor on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
I was coming back to Valencia to farm, and I noticed that all the bone drakes had yellow names to me. I'm currently a level 26 privateer, with all my companions fairly close to my level. Do they drop anything?
Valencia is NOT the proper place to farm for gold-

Go to Gullet in Jonah Town and go into the "Gullet Market House" and defeat all enemies (only level 7-8) and you will usually get 200-300 gold in return.

Probably one of the best ways i've seen except for friar sand in mooshu, oh and i dont suggest going THERE!

I'm a level 49 so its fine for me but heads up when you go into gullet market house, fin is there with roughly 330 health, but no biggy it sould be fine for you, you're a privateer.

Hope this helps;
Eager Sloan Neasmith- Level 49 Musketeer

Captain
May 13, 2011
564
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
They don't drop anything good not even that much gold there just useless enemies flying around
i dont think they work the way you want them to. avernus is a no mans land world and those drakes are the reason why. pirates are at lvls around 13-17 when they go to avernus for the first time and have to avoid the drakes. thats their point in the game