Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions, questions, and questions!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
So, Valencia i found awesome, but we don't go into the Armada Stronghold OR inside the machine. What about the unknown skyways it leads too? Also, in Avernus, there is a second stormgate that at the moment that leads nowhere. Any hint on where that goes?(*cough* El Dorado *cough*) Will we fight Kane in Valencia inside the machine at some point, or somewhere else? Also, El Dorado has been shadowy and mysterous. Will the stormgate to El Dorado be in Valencia, or actually constantly moving, like the puppet show says? What about Phule? (sorry about some questions, I'm in Cool Ranch so I don't know much about the rest of the storyline) Can someone please answer my questions, because I'm dying to see what's next (such as revisiting Valencia)!

Perilous Zoe Nightingale, 24

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Athena Wisdom God on Jan 15, 2015 wrote:
So, Valencia i found awesome, but we don't go into the Armada Stronghold OR inside the machine. What about the unknown skyways it leads too? Also, in Avernus, there is a second stormgate that at the moment that leads nowhere. Any hint on where that goes?(*cough* El Dorado *cough*) Will we fight Kane in Valencia inside the machine at some point, or somewhere else? Also, El Dorado has been shadowy and mysterous. Will the stormgate to El Dorado be in Valencia, or actually constantly moving, like the puppet show says? What about Phule? (sorry about some questions, I'm in Cool Ranch so I don't know much about the rest of the storyline) Can someone please answer my questions, because I'm dying to see what's next (such as revisiting Valencia)!

None of us know the answers to those questions, Perilous Zoe, and to quote an old blind cat "That would be telling". BUT I'm sure some of the answers will be in the next story expansion, so play as often as you can so you can join us max-levels when its released ( anyone who chooses to use the name of the Goddess of Wisdom as their message board name is welcome to me! )

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Athena Wisdom God on Jan 15, 2015 wrote:

There is a storm gate to Valencia in Port Regal that requires a different windstone but I don't know if you use it in the story so far because i'm only in Mooshu. If any one knows what you do with it please post a reply.

P.S. Very interesting subject!

Fearless Finnagan lvl 43

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
There is a storm gate to Valencia in Port Regal that requires a different windstone but I don't know if you use it in the story so far because i'm only in Mooshu. If any one knows what you do with it please post a reply.

P.S. Very interesting subject!

Fearless Finnagan lvl 43
That stormgate in Port Regal hasn't been opened yet. It is possible it leads to Valencia ( since the Armada has blockaded it ) but it could also go somewhere else.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
That stormgate in Port Regal hasn't been opened yet. It is possible it leads to Valencia ( since the Armada has blockaded it ) but it could also go somewhere else.
If I remember correctly,it requires a Red Windstone,which is why we may be using in our final trip to Valencia,the third one,because,ye know Red Windstones are the most powerful of the bunch.