Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Padova

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
With the roleplay "Masked Ball in Padova", the roleplay writers have made a rich setting, like Venice during a festival. I think it would make a great addition to Valencia in the future. I'd love to see Padova added as a setting to some chapter in the future. I have no idea if it would fit with what K I already has planned, but with a giant fortress and untraveled windlanes there, it seems very likely there will be more story added in Valencia.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Calamity Finch on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
With the roleplay "Masked Ball in Padova", the roleplay writers have made a rich setting, like Venice during a festival. I think it would make a great addition to Valencia in the future. I'd love to see Padova added as a setting to some chapter in the future. I have no idea if it would fit with what K I already has planned, but with a giant fortress and untraveled windlanes there, it seems very likely there will be more story added in Valencia.
Indeed there will be. Blind Mew has promised us that much.