Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Next world after Valencia2?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
The post "next world after Aquila?" It's a bit dated now so I thought I would create this so we could share our thoughts on the next update expansion, and the world(s) we could possibly be visiting in it

Unfortunately at the end of Valencia2 there is practically 0 hints, no fingers being pointed towards worlds nothing

Not even people like Falmea or Blind Mew, and this guy has said numerous times he does not wish to talk world list, and even of KI employees did comment Falmea has said that they are looking at what to do so the world we visit would most likely be changed

And I'm not looking dive into the whole game and go all MatPat for the next world

So the world I suspect to be coming up for meeting its ruler, having many references and always being related to the storyline is the "warm" (Catbeard jokingly said that was an understatement) Polaris

Do you agree or disagree leave your opinion below!

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Nope. I don't think we'll be visiting Polaris. We have no business there, and it wouldn't make sense to go. I'd rather see Krokotopia, Darkmoor, and Grizzleheim.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 25, 2016 wrote:
The post "next world after Aquila?" It's a bit dated now so I thought I would create this so we could share our thoughts on the next update expansion, and the world(s) we could possibly be visiting in it

Unfortunately at the end of Valencia2 there is practically 0 hints, no fingers being pointed towards worlds nothing

Not even people like Falmea or Blind Mew, and this guy has said numerous times he does not wish to talk world list, and even of KI employees did comment Falmea has said that they are looking at what to do so the world we visit would most likely be changed

And I'm not looking dive into the whole game and go all MatPat for the next world

So the world I suspect to be coming up for meeting its ruler, having many references and always being related to the storyline is the "warm" (Catbeard jokingly said that was an understatement) Polaris

Do you agree or disagree leave your opinion below!
I kinda feel all speculated out, to be honest. Many worlds have had a mention in P101, a few have a direct storyline connection.
It all depends where we go from here after the defeat of Kane. Will we continue our search for Marco Pollo's map pieces? ( Regardless of what our parents told us? ) Will we use our Mother's diaries to search for her other treasures?
Will our foster families come to importance in the game?
Polaris is certainly the front runner in many players minds.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2011
The possibilities are endless, but there are some world hints to where future worlds are going to be though. In Valencia 2 area there is already a stormgate to Polaris. So obliviously we will be going there at one point. But many worlds like Monquista are just one skyway worlds, they have the potential to have many more, even Valancia still has one that we can see. I personally would love to go to Polaris, Monquista again, Krokotopia, and Grivilheim.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I have to agree with Esperanza (anecorbie): it's hard to speculate on what will happen next since anything at all could happen.

What would my character think to do next? Anne has grand plans to gain land and sufficient gold (oh, and Avery's permission) in Skull Island to build a library because (a) it would be to the good of the community, and (b) she wants to check out books without hopping through several storm gates to get them! She plans to prowl around Skull Island at the present time and look for adventure there, since the issue of the Map is closed (or so she thinks!)

If we do go to Polaris, why would we do so? I assume there must be a reason besides 'hey, there's a stormgate to Polaris! Let's go explore!' Some possibilities?

1) The emperor Napoleguin invites us. (and we say, 'let's go explore!') Why would he invite us? Ostensibly perhaps, to thank us, but he might need our help in 'unofficial' ways...

2) M may want to employ us as spies to Polaris. That could be awkward. There he might be, grimly assessing the danger that Napoleguin now poses to the Spiral, having returned to power (whether full or limited we will see) in Polaris, wondering what irresponsible idiots set him free in the first place, and there we are, trying to look innocent (kazoo playing in the background).
Alternatively, our deeds have been found out. Yes, we turned the tide of war in favor of Marleybone, saved the Spiral, but the fact remains that we accidentally-on purpose started that war in the first place. Service to Marleybone may be required if we are not to remain on the run from justice.

3) Avery decides a diplomatic mission from Skull Island to Polaris is in order. Indeed it could be any leader with whom we are friendly -- Monquista or Marleybone might ask this as well.

4) Something in Mom's diary encourages us to follow a lead in Polaris for... what? More information about our past, perhaps?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheHoodooQueen on Jul 25, 2016 wrote:
Nope. I don't think we'll be visiting Polaris. We have no business there, and it wouldn't make sense to go. I'd rather see Krokotopia, Darkmoor, and Grizzleheim.
We do have a reason to go to Polaris - Napoleguin owes us a favor, this could have an impact on the storyline.
We have no reason to go to Darkmoor.
I'm hoping we go to Krokotopia & Grizzleheim, because those are the last two origin worlds to be visited.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
anecorbie on Jul 26, 2016 wrote:
We do have a reason to go to Polaris - Napoleguin owes us a favor, this could have an impact on the storyline.
We have no reason to go to Darkmoor.
I'm hoping we go to Krokotopia & Grizzleheim, because those are the last two origin worlds to be visited.
But then again we have nothing to cash that favor in for.

And to me, in my own opinion, Polaris doesn't seem so appealing to me. Like I'd much rather dance across the sands of Krokotopia or dart through the forests of Grizzleheim. I wouldn't like to shiver in the snow in Polaris.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Even though I'm 99% confident we're headed to Polaris, I honestly have no idea.

What I do hope to see is not just another expansion, but a new world that hasn't been explored yet in the story.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Deacon was on a mission to Krokotopia (according to one of the Rogue's Galleries). What was it for? That -- with a little more information -- might be sufficient reason to seek out Krokotopia in particular...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheHoodooQueen on Jul 27, 2016 wrote:

And to me, in my own opinion, Polaris doesn't seem so appealing to me. Like I'd much rather dance across the sands of Krokotopia or dart through the forests of Grizzleheim. I wouldn't like to shiver in the snow in Polaris.
If we got Polaris sometime during or after Christmas, it would suit the season. Yes, I don't know what we'll call in our favor for, but it would be fun to find out!
The lovely forests of GH would be great*, but as you don't like cold, I don't like too much heat. Any of these worlds would be nice though.
* I seem to recall that Wintertusk was quite cold!

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
Im expecting the 2nd story arc to be krokotopia, polaris, dragonspyre, and darkmoor. all these worlds have been mentioned in the game. napoleguin is free thanks to us so he will be trying to regain allies from all over the spiral. you are the great pirate so you are recruited by him. these worlds all will give clues to the map. we will see more of the titans from wizard so im hoping slash assuming we may get companions based on spells (ice giant as buccaneer with giant hammer triton as swashbckler or privateer etc) i would also like to see celestia but it is not really hinted at.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
anecorbie on Jul 28, 2016 wrote:
If we got Polaris sometime during or after Christmas, it would suit the season. Yes, I don't know what we'll call in our favor for, but it would be fun to find out!
The lovely forests of GH would be great*, but as you don't like cold, I don't like too much heat. Any of these worlds would be nice though.
Yes! I'd definitely like to visit in Polaris when the season would fit! Seeing as now it is currently Summer I'd rather visit a world that would fit the current season.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Arc 2 storyline worlds will be interesting,so many possibilities and yes the return of the armada army this time under the leadership of Queen (? ) or the new Kane ( ? ).

I would say for arc 2 our pirate character(s), starts more likely polaris for the penguin general mission.

In theory for arc 2

Polaris ( ? ) > Krokotopia (? ) > Grizzelhim (?)

Polaris-To win a war for the Penguin General,maybe some else new.

Krokotopia-To solve the riddle the Rosetta stone and maybe something else.

Grizzelhim-To find Erica's map piece, and perhaps meet the Elusive Erica the red herself.

That's for arc 2 storyline, well at least in theory, a trip to El Dorado well that's a toss up.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Monkrinx2024 on Jul 28, 2016 wrote:
Arc 2 storyline worlds will be interesting,so many possibilities and yes the return of the armada army this time under the leadership of Queen (? ) or the new Kane ( ? ).

I would say for arc 2 our pirate character(s), starts more likely polaris for the penguin general mission.

In theory for arc 2

Polaris ( ? ) > Krokotopia (? ) > Grizzelhim (?)

Polaris-To win a war for the Penguin General,maybe some else new.

Krokotopia-To solve the riddle the Rosetta stone and maybe something else.

Grizzelhim-To find Erica's map piece, and perhaps meet the Elusive Erica the red herself.

That's for arc 2 storyline, well at least in theory, a trip to El Dorado well that's a toss up.
1. If we were to go to Polaris it wouldn't be to fight Napolenguin's war, he already owes us a favor.

2. If we were to go to Krokotopia, it wouldn't be because of the Rosetta stone. It has served it's purpose.

3. If we were to go to Grizzleheim, I doubt it would be for Erica's map piece seeing as our parents told us not to go to El Dorado.

I don't think we'll be going to El Dorado any time soon. I don't feel like we'll be going there at all really. Just because it was the main goal of this storyline to get there, doesn't mean plans can change and El Dorado will just become a distant memory.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 28, 2016 wrote:
It would be nice to get Polaris right around Christmas time, I think Polaris would be a great addition onto Pirate101 after all Wizard101 got it so why shouldn't we? I also hope we see Grizzleheim sometimes in the future. Oh, and I totally agree with you about preferring the cold to the heat, where I live it gets absolutely DREADFUL in the summer. And in the Winter no matter how much I dream of a White Christmas it never comes.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
TheHoodooQueen on Jul 27, 2016 wrote:

Krokotopia could be a very interesting place indeed for us pirates, and could be very different from what our wizards experience.

Our wizards mostly interact with the dead in their tombs, interspersed with the living native Mander guides, assistants, students, and librarians (hey, another library! But we pirates might not see it ) and living Marleybonian explorers. But I'm sure there's a lot more than tombs in Krokotopia -- and of tombs, not necessarily Krok ones either.

Why would we go to Krokotopia? Offhand, I can think of 2 reasons:
1) Deacon had a secret mission there. It may well have had nothing to do with The Map, as Kane stole what he needed from Skull Island & Mooshu. During Deacon's tenure though? Quite possibly, based on Deacon's attitude towards us. For a while he seems intent on capturing us (culminating in Bonnie Anne's intense adventure), but then he just desires to kill us. It could be out of frustrated impatience, but if Kane felt that our map pieces were no longer needed, we were of no use as prisoners. Thus Deacon could have been in Krokotopia for a completely different nefarious purpose, and maybe we should find out what it was.

2)Marleybone has interests in Krokotopia; 'M' might request our aid in that regard -- and helpfully provide travel papers and whatnot to get there.

What would we find in Krokotopia? Perhaps:
-- Crowded, bustling cities with vibrant marketplaces, characters both honest & sinister, and plenty of side adventures

-- A great & hostile desert with strange and often dangerous creatures, and pockets of wandering herders (Manders, perhaps?) and bandits. Camels are often called 'ships of the desert', but here ships could be quite literal. Though, perhaps our own ships have too deep a draft to sail in the desert, and we must hire -- or make -- our own crafts to travel this expanse.

--Hidden in the great deserts could be the remains of civilizations - rather like those imagined by Haggard or Lovecraft, with deadly implications...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 6, 2016 wrote:
Krokotopia could be a very interesting place indeed for us pirates, and could be very different from what our wizards experience.

Our wizards mostly interact with the dead in their tombs, interspersed with the living native Mander guides, assistants, students, and librarians (hey, another library! But we pirates might not see it ) and living Marleybonian explorers. But I'm sure there's a lot more than tombs in Krokotopia -- and of tombs, not necessarily Krok ones either.

Why would we go to Krokotopia? Offhand, I can think of 2 reasons:
1) Deacon had a secret mission there. It may well have had nothing to do with The Map, as Kane stole what he needed from Skull Island & Mooshu. During Deacon's tenure though? Quite possibly, based on Deacon's attitude towards us. For a while he seems intent on capturing us (culminating in Bonnie Anne's intense adventure), but then he just desires to kill us. It could be out of frustrated impatience, but if Kane felt that our map pieces were no longer needed, we were of no use as prisoners. Thus Deacon could have been in Krokotopia for a completely different nefarious purpose, and maybe we should find out what it was.

2)Marleybone has interests in Krokotopia; 'M' might request our aid in that regard -- and helpfully provide travel papers and whatnot to get there.

What would we find in Krokotopia? Perhaps:
-- Crowded, bustling cities with vibrant marketplaces, characters both honest & sinister, and plenty of side adventures

-- A great & hostile desert with strange and often dangerous creatures, and pockets of wandering herders (Manders, perhaps?) and bandits. Camels are often called 'ships of the desert', but here ships could be quite literal. Though, perhaps our own ships have too deep a draft to sail in the desert, and we must hire -- or make -- our own crafts to travel this expanse.

--Hidden in the great deserts could be the remains of civilizations - rather like those imagined by Haggard or Lovecraft, with deadly implications...
Ooh, I heartily agree with your reasons for going to Krokotopia. Your descriptions make me eager to go. "Ships of the Desert" makes me think of an innovation once tried in the American West - "Wind Wagons" it was basically a wagon with a sail. Somehow the idea never got off the ground, but I could see our pirates sailing the desert in such contraptions!
I loved reading King Solomon's Mines and we know that there are Lovecraft fans working for KI!
( Perhaps even the world of Mirage could be part of this! )

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Lots of things have been settled with the defeat of Kane. Furthermore, nobody knows that the queen is even alive yet. Therefore, I think the beginning of arc 2 won't have anything to do with the armada.

I think the immediate future will have to do with... Meowiarty. He claims he was purposefully in prison to be sheltered from the war with the armada. Now that the war is over, he will most likely escape. And do what? Who knows, but given his intelligence he must know about the El Dorado map pieces. If he does want to find El Dorado, he will probably go to Grizzleheim.

On the other hand, he might just want to cause trouble or get revenge in Marleybone. He could stir up Napoleguin to attack Marleybone, or he could mess up their operations in Krokotopia.

Basically, I predict a new skyway in Marleybone and either Krokotopia or Polaris with a slight possibility of seeing Grizzleheim. No Darkmoor or dragonspyre in the near future.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
bluba4 on Aug 13, 2016 wrote:
Lots of things have been settled with the defeat of Kane. Furthermore, nobody knows that the queen is even alive yet. Therefore, I think the beginning of arc 2 won't have anything to do with the armada.

I think the immediate future will have to do with... Meowiarty. He claims he was purposefully in prison to be sheltered from the war with the armada. Now that the war is over, he will most likely escape. And do what? Who knows, but given his intelligence he must know about the El Dorado map pieces. If he does want to find El Dorado, he will probably go to Grizzleheim.

On the other hand, he might just want to cause trouble or get revenge in Marleybone. He could stir up Napoleguin to attack Marleybone, or he could mess up their operations in Krokotopia.

Basically, I predict a new skyway in Marleybone and either Krokotopia or Polaris with a slight possibility of seeing Grizzleheim. No Darkmoor or dragonspyre in the near future.
Very good theory, bluba4! And I would love to match wits ( and steel ) against Meowiarty, he would be a wonderful villain!
But is the war over between Marleybone and Valencia? The news that Kane is destroyed might have an impact, but Queen is very much alive and in control; it wouldn't take long at all for the Crown of Valencia to learn that Queen is in command of the Armada ( as she's just a few minutes sail away from the Court ).

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 15, 2016 wrote:
Very good theory, bluba4! And I would love to match wits ( and steel ) against Meowiarty, he would be a wonderful villain!
But is the war over between Marleybone and Valencia? The news that Kane is destroyed might have an impact, but Queen is very much alive and in control; it wouldn't take long at all for the Crown of Valencia to learn that Queen is in command of the Armada ( as she's just a few minutes sail away from the Court ).
Plus (concerning the War between Valencia & Marleybone), I would strongly suspect that Kane would have put various Armada commanders in place in starting the war, that would ensure the War would continue without significant input on his part. After all, he was busy with his long-range plan, and would not have wanted to had to pay much attention to this War. My feeling is that Kane rather lost his temper at Marleybone's interference (well, what he thought was Marleybone's interference) with Armada bases and ships in Port Regal. And they imprisoned Phule, which Kane probably got highly insulted about. So it was to be a quick, nasty war - "a lesson" - to flatten Marleybone.

Wars, though, are rarely quick. Now in Marleybone, the Armada no longer has the mega-destructive power of Beachhead (thankfully), nor do they have over-all command and tactics of Rooke controlling battle plans (probably. I am assuming the new Rooke is kaput, but I am not entirely sure), but I doubt they are leaderless. If my hypothesis is correct, however, there are still Armada commanders in place, of various levels, perfectly capable of meting out lethal conflict in Marleybone (and elsewhere). I doubt Queen even needs to put a controlling finger in the works to keep the war going.

But exactly what she will be doing to promote her interests, in Marleybone and elsewhere, is a very good question indeed!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
The armada may not be the only group of bad guys in pirates, defeat on group another group may take it place.
Arc 2 storyline may not deal with Kane, Queen or the armada at all.

Maybe if Morganth fell from the wizard universe to the pirate universe. If that happens, she will be the first KI boss appeared in both 101 game, she have failed in the wizard universe.However what if Morganth landed somwhere in the pirate universe ? If she is the next arc boss what will be her motive in pirates ?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Aug 19, 2016 wrote:
The armada may not be the only group of bad guys in pirates, defeat on group another group may take it place.
Arc 2 storyline may not deal with Kane, Queen or the armada at all.

Maybe if Morganth fell from the wizard universe to the pirate universe. If that happens, she will be the first KI boss appeared in both 101 game, she have failed in the wizard universe.However what if Morganth landed somwhere in the pirate universe ? If she is the next arc boss what will be her motive in pirates ?
No, absolutely not. I'm sorry but why do we need a W101 villain to appear in P101? I notice in your post that even you couldn't float a motivation/reason for her to show up.
What's wrong with having Bob Carrington or Captain Hande making our lives difficult as they try to get our map pieces or beat us to the missing ones? What about the map pieces the Armada currently have, not to mention our mother's piece ( maybe there's a clue in her diaries ) or Erica the Red's piece?
Then there's Meowiarty; what a thrilling villain to match wits against ( BTW he's the first KingsIsle villain to appear in both games. )

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 15, 2016 wrote:
True! I didn't think of that. If the war is still going on, then I guess Meowiarty will stay in prison to remain safe unless prompted by an outside force...

The question is, will the queen be in charge of the armada? No one else knows she's still alive, so it's in her power to do anything she wants. It's possible she can't stand the Valencian nobility and wants nothing to do with arrogant unicorns. She also might want to rush to El Dorado without anyone in the ranks of the armada knowing.

Phule could vie for the throne. Or the valencian nobility themselves could take control. And then there's always the conspiracy that everything is actually a disguised prawn and Avery is a jumbo shrimp using us to take over the spiral...

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
TheHoodooQueen on Jul 29, 2016 wrote:
1. If we were to go to Polaris it wouldn't be to fight Napolenguin's war, he already owes us a favor.

2. If we were to go to Krokotopia, it wouldn't be because of the Rosetta stone. It has served it's purpose.

3. If we were to go to Grizzleheim, I doubt it would be for Erica's map piece seeing as our parents told us not to go to El Dorado.

I don't think we'll be going to El Dorado any time soon. I don't feel like we'll be going there at all really. Just because it was the main goal of this storyline to get there, doesn't mean plans can change and El Dorado will just become a distant memory.
Plot Twist: The crystals are fake (this is me really wanting the El Dorado storyline to come back)

Ensign
Nov 28, 2011
We are either going to Krokotopia, Grizzleheim, or Polaris. We don't know yet