Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New SKYWAY!!!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Blind Mew hinted that the new skyway in Valencia will start with "C" I was questing on my little musketeer and he found that the historian said that the books were sent to Cadiz Kane's Domain so that is where we will go.
Look for the dialogue on this quest: Paper Chase

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
okay so I checked central and the part I read wasn't there blind mew can you maybe confirm this?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The quote goes somewhat like this "Cadiz? Let the papers go, captain, Cadiz is the center of Kane's power."
As such we're certainly NOT ready to confront Kane in Cadiz ( wherever or whatever Cadiz is. ) 'C' could stand for many other skyways, for example Cordova, or Cairo ( which has been suggested if we're going to Krok ) Or even Cagliostro ( it may not be a person we're looking for but a place. )

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Going to Cadiz is too early in my opinon, that's going to spoil our cover and bye bye adventures. Being caught by the clockworks for the second time won't be fun.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 28, 2015 wrote:
The quote goes somewhat like this "Cadiz? Let the papers go, captain, Cadiz is the center of Kane's power."
As such we're certainly NOT ready to confront Kane in Cadiz ( wherever or whatever Cadiz is. ) 'C' could stand for many other skyways, for example Cordova, or Cairo ( which has been suggested if we're going to Krok ) Or even Cagliostro ( it may not be a person we're looking for but a place. )
It said that the books were sent to Cadiz the domain of Kane so I don't know it just sounded like a place but I do agree with all of those and I am really hoping for the vadima visions this month perhaps. And maybe some more vine teasers there we like three of us just commenting it was fun guessing.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Jan 28, 2015 wrote:
Going to Cadiz is too early in my opinon, that's going to spoil our cover and bye bye adventures. Being caught by the clockworks for the second time won't be fun.
idk sounds it to me lol lets get caught purposely maybe to bring us to the center.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 28, 2015 wrote:
...or Castile (Valencia) ... or Caribe (a new extension to Skull Island)... or Cornwall (an extension to Marleybone, though I don't really think so right now)... well, I could go on, but I probably haven't even guessed the correct one yet

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Koi the Fish on Jan 28, 2015 wrote:
Blind Mew hinted that the new skyway in Valencia will start with "C" I was questing on my little musketeer and he found that the historian said that the books were sent to Cadiz Kane's Domain so that is where we will go.
Look for the dialogue on this quest: Paper Chase
I'm not sure honestly if this will be a new skyway because its like the momment we step in we get blasted to bits its like a one hit kill emeny in a video game we go in we die or get captured though i could see a jail break quest like in the legend of zelda games that would be pretty cool wait...... what if when we are ready to go into cadiz kane has a surpise for us we get captured but we do a jail break quest where we have to get our main compains back so we don't have to waste a lot time trying to get all of them and our gear and our weapons and also if an armada sees you its back to the cell but that won't happen after you got your weapons or compains back.kane has already got his ship ready for el dorado so we have like a time limit to get to kane battling armada angels and dragoons then on kanes ship we fight to the top and have the FINAL EPIC DUEL then we go to el dorado and get ready for that place and find about our parents and whatever is in el dorado.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
warrior021u on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
I'm not sure honestly if this will be a new skyway because its like the momment we step in we get blasted to bits its like a one hit kill emeny in a video game we go in we die or get captured though i could see a jail break quest like in the legend of zelda games that would be pretty cool wait...... what if when we are ready to go into cadiz kane has a surpise for us we get captured but we do a jail break quest where we have to get our main compains back so we don't have to waste a lot time trying to get all of them and our gear and our weapons and also if an armada sees you its back to the cell but that won't happen after you got your weapons or compains back.kane has already got his ship ready for el dorado so we have like a time limit to get to kane battling armada angels and dragoons then on kanes ship we fight to the top and have the FINAL EPIC DUEL then we go to el dorado and get ready for that place and find about our parents and whatever is in el dorado.
Kinda like wind waker (playing that now) people would complain though I do like it I want to start off the chapter 15 avery betraying us (he is a pirate) send us to the brig and we have to unlock it find some explosives with ratbeard who is in our cell and blow the ship up get an epic cutseen like from the duck of death and tada we in the core :D