Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Muppets not Puppets

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Ok, so Avery says that the Armada are a bunch of puppets, right? WELL WHAT IF THEY WERE MUPPETS?! Mind blown, I know. So basically what if all of the armada soldiers were once human? And, after all of these ominous warnings and predictions... what if Kane and Queen were... wait for it... your parents? Ok, so it's a bit of a stretch, especially since one of the selections in the beggining was that your parents were blown to bits by the armada, and seeing as Kane was supposed to be the first armada clockwork invented, well... but come up with your own theories as to how this would work. But I don't want to hear people saying it's not true, because I AM AWARE IT IS ILLOGICAL! But come on, join the minority. Join us. Join Muppets not Puppets.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
darkdoombro345 on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
Ok, so Avery says that the Armada are a bunch of puppets, right? WELL WHAT IF THEY WERE MUPPETS?! Mind blown, I know. So basically what if all of the armada soldiers were once human? And, after all of these ominous warnings and predictions... what if Kane and Queen were... wait for it... your parents? Ok, so it's a bit of a stretch, especially since one of the selections in the beggining was that your parents were blown to bits by the armada, and seeing as Kane was supposed to be the first armada clockwork invented, well... but come up with your own theories as to how this would work. But I don't want to hear people saying it's not true, because I AM AWARE IT IS ILLOGICAL! But come on, join the minority. Join us. Join Muppets not Puppets.
i could work with the armada muppet idea