Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Level Queries

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 08, 2014
Hey everyone, I just finished all of the Valencia main quests, side quests and side quests before that. I'm not exactly sure if I'm on the right level though, because when I was in Monquista, I fought in enough battles to gain a level. So, approximately what level were you at when you finished Valencia? Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SilvertheBuccaneer on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
Hey everyone, I just finished all of the Valencia main quests, side quests and side quests before that. I'm not exactly sure if I'm on the right level though, because when I was in Monquista, I fought in enough battles to gain a level. So, approximately what level were you at when you finished Valencia? Thanks!
Level 70, which is the new level cap ( when Valencia 2 goes live ).

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
SilvertheBuccaneer on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
I didn't do side quests and I was probably something like lvl 16,17

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010