Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Laurentine Library

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 08, 2010
I already finished the quests taking me into the library, but I forgot the collect the bird. I've spent about an hour wandering around trying to get back into the library, but can't for the life of me. I have tried every door and nook and cranny in the west wing 5x, I've tried the east wing, I've tried every door up and down the island. Am I not able to get into the library when I don't have a quest for it? This bird is going to drive me nuts!

Administrator
Check again on the left side of the northeastern corridor of the West Wing, you should find a small door that leads down into the library there. You should be able to enter again! Let us know how your search goes! (and let me know if you're still having trouble finding the door.)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jan 08, 2010
I found it. I think it was a glitch not letting me enter it the first time. A friend helped me through. Really frustrating going at it for two hours, but life goes on.