Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How to farm Phule quick and with ease

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
this was originally supposed to be more of a witchdoctor way to do it but I will explain what you have to do
Put a infinite range power at the front of your powers or 2 so one will surely show up, then have a companion with an infinite range attack and just use it to constantly kill the serves in the first turn especially with fast combat I will be in the dungeon for less than a minute that means I can get 60 different attempts in an hour if I wanted to

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Good job!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I timed my run

Between the time of standing on the sigil until I walked out of Bruno chapel it took me 1minute and 21 seconds, it's pretty impressive imagine how much oppurtunity to acquire what you want in half an hour!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
You know that we may need to truly fight Phule one day, right, 'cause we currently don't battle him right now? He's going down soon.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
You know that we may need to truly fight Phule one day, right, 'cause we currently don't battle him right now? He's going down soon.
We don't battle him we just got some cool drops from the servus gaurds

But above all when you speak to him make him scared, hopefully he will drop his wand on the way out so that we can defeat the servus and collect it

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 28, 2016 wrote:
We don't battle him we just got some cool drops from the servus gaurds

But above all when you speak to him make him scared, hopefully he will drop his wand on the way out so that we can defeat the servus and collect it
I would like to really fight Phule one day, and defeat him. It will be inevitable.