Hello fellow pirates

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
Come on in, be sure your not followed by any clockworks. This chat area is for those who want to join the Valencian division of the resistance, The Cadre. I returned to my former home in Valencia along with my brothers to start the Valencian pirate resistance, right under Kane's robotic nose. I'm The witty Quentin Atherton, the smartest amongst my brothers. They will arrive soon as well. I hope you guys are ready to fight some coo coo clock crazy robots cause we are going to win this war even if it means to blow up Kane's precious machine (don't worry, that will be done eventually ).

Ensign
Jun 13, 2009
6
just got to valencia and I Corrupt Scot Sliver will join the pirate resistance! if you will let me?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
SMU ShadowWolf on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
just got to valencia and I Corrupt Scot Sliver will join the pirate resistance! if you will let me?
welcome to the cadre.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
I'll join the resistance and were going to win this war!
Jacob Freeman lvl 14 Valencia and only there cause a friend was there and I picked up some side quests.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
Whoa, those clockwork musketeers don't even know when to quit. Oh sorry to be late, My name is
Bernard Atherton the bold. I have mastered and made several trick shots in my time. I fight against the spymaster Deacon, he just won't quit, his musketeers are everywhere. I would keep an eye out for those robotic birds, Alexander has been studying them for a long time and trying to get their blueprints. He keeps saying they are cameras, if they are, the blueprints will tell us who made them.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2011
34
I'll join the resistance.
lvl 50 Eager Roberto Galeway

Ensign
Jul 10, 2011
5
Quentin Atherton on Nov 3, 2012 wrote:
Come on in, be sure your not followed by any clockworks. This chat area is for those who want to join the Valencian division of the resistance, The Cadre. I returned to my former home in Valencia along with my brothers to start the Valencian pirate resistance, right under Kane's robotic nose. I'm The witty Quentin Atherton, the smartest amongst my brothers. They will arrive soon as well. I hope you guys are ready to fight some coo coo clock crazy robots cause we are going to win this war even if it means to blow up Kane's precious machine (don't worry, that will be done eventually ).
Where are you?
if you see me ill have a coolranch ship or a bison.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
I'm now lvl Twenty Seven and I saw Deacon today. That makes me even more mad that the Armada is working with Cool Ranch.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
I got the blueprints, it wasn't easy, but i managed to snatch them from Kane's wife. I'm am Griffin Atherton the merciless. I have news that they were planning on building new soldiers called Berserkers, they are twice the size of Rook. Glad we got these blueprints before Kane did, he was also planning on building clockwork assassins, and of course special clockwork spies. The clockwork Berserkers will be controlled by Rook, the Assassins will be controlled by Kane, and Kane's wife will be controlling the spies. Oh, by the way, Deacon has be destroyed a while back by Quentin, I wonder why he is still in Mooshu.

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
9
Quentin Atherton on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
I got the blueprints, it wasn't easy, but i managed to snatch them from Kane's wife. I'm am Griffin Atherton the merciless. I have news that they were planning on building new soldiers called Berserkers, they are twice the size of Rook. Glad we got these blueprints before Kane did, he was also planning on building clockwork assassins, and of course special clockwork spies. The clockwork Berserkers will be controlled by Rook, the Assassins will be controlled by Kane, and Kane's wife will be controlling the spies. Oh, by the way, Deacon has be destroyed a while back by Quentin, I wonder why he is still in Mooshu.
Deacon is defeated at the end of Cool Ranch, just saying.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
Quentin Atherton on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
I got the blueprints, it wasn't easy, but i managed to snatch them from Kane's wife. I'm am Griffin Atherton the merciless. I have news that they were planning on building new soldiers called Berserkers, they are twice the size of Rook. Glad we got these blueprints before Kane did, he was also planning on building clockwork assassins, and of course special clockwork spies. The clockwork Berserkers will be controlled by Rook, the Assassins will be controlled by Kane, and Kane's wife will be controlling the spies. Oh, by the way, Deacon has be destroyed a while back by Quentin, I wonder why he is still in Mooshu.
Idk but good thing you found these blueprints. We could've been outnumbered and I'm Jacob Freeman lvl 33 and I say that the Armada will get stronger. I haven't heard of any rumors but news bout the Armada but I know this. The Armada will destroy Avery's Island as we party so we got to go to Valencia and destroy them at perscisly 4:00 EST time and the realm will be Vamadia, Area One and then we join the group of the resistance and add each other. The Resistance must go on forever and my Valencia Unicorn Raffeo but I'm gonna name him Raffe De Cazo and my homes name will be Jacob de el Raffeo's Caso.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
49
Quentin Atherton on Nov 3, 2012 wrote:
Come on in, be sure your not followed by any clockworks. This chat area is for those who want to join the Valencian division of the resistance, The Cadre. I returned to my former home in Valencia along with my brothers to start the Valencian pirate resistance, right under Kane's robotic nose. I'm The witty Quentin Atherton, the smartest amongst my brothers. They will arrive soon as well. I hope you guys are ready to fight some coo coo clock crazy robots cause we are going to win this war even if it means to blow up Kane's precious machine (don't worry, that will be done eventually ).
Halt kane disapproves of any resistance I will punish thee for your insolience lol jk
I'm a mooshu mercenary human samoorai

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
Scurvy Orion Lanya... on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
Halt kane disapproves of any resistance I will punish thee for your insolience lol jk
I'm a mooshu mercenary human samoorai
Indeed, I saw you in Mooshu when I visited the emperor, that Jade Oni was so annoying to preform an exorcism on. I am Fearless Noah Atherton I am the religious ambassador for the resistance. I am also in charge of keeping the witchdoctors in check, ever since the old death professor from Ravenwood cursed the emperor of Mooshu and the tengu summoning stormzilla, I had to make sure it won't happen again. I am just like Bishop except I don't outlaw magic entirely, I just arrest those who would do harm with it. You know I have to say something. Me and my brothers dress up as Kane's court but our clothing is the same colors of our pirate flags. Plus we also wanted to taunt Kane's court by mocking him. By the way, my twin brother Alexander will be joining us soon, he said he knew why the clockworks rebelled. Also, I got word that Mooshu will be creating a trade rout with Skull Island.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
-Bursts through door- Sorry, Phule caught me off guard at the fortress, the white and black Cadres were storming the room I was in. Alexander Atherton the faithful at your service. I managed to get the blueprints. Check this out, every armada soldier's power core is connected to Kane and Queen's power core. As long as those two are still running, there will be no END to this war. Oh and take a look at this; Rook's armor has some flaws. The neck remains unguarded, the joints are exposed, and the chest piece is so heavy, that if he tripped, he won't be able to get back up. There is one last problem though, I found this in the same box those blueprints were in -shows blueprint of Deacon 2.0-. This new model of Deacon was improved from the old model, better accuracy, better dodge, better armor, more fatal damage. He was already built, but the clockworks are having a masquerade ball on Saturday night. We will make an assassination attempt on the new Deacon there, while no one is looking.

Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
73
*Appears in an explosion of smoke* I am Cunning Connor Carter, and I will join this resistance if you will accept me! I am searching for the whereabouts of Bishop currently and would like some help in doing so!

Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
73
Also, somthing I forgot to post earlier: I am a Level 33 Swashbucker! The "pirate ninja" if you will.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
ordeith on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
*Appears in an explosion of smoke* I am Cunning Connor Carter, and I will join this resistance if you will accept me! I am searching for the whereabouts of Bishop currently and would like some help in doing so!
Welcome to the resistance. We are just looking into Bishop's whereabouts, but we still have not found him yet. On the bright side, the assassination of the new Deacon was a full success, and we also found Calico Jack, it wasn't easy. *ALARM BLARES* Bernard, we have an intruder whats the status on security. Bernard: They have all been knocked out, and the intruder is nowhere to... oh, he just teleported to another room.
Noah:Teleported? You don't suppose our stepbrother is back for revenge, do you? Griffin: If that witchdoctor comes near me, I'll make sure that regrets the day he seeks revenge. Me: I don't believe it. How did he escape Avernus sky-way? Alexander: I don't know but... BATTLE STATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!