Ha why :(

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1246
There are 5 places you can dock at valencia well I can't dock at the armarda stronghold not the giant machine but a place to the far right on the map I tried but I just can't dock there

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
There are 5 places you can dock at valencia well I can't dock at the armarda stronghold not the giant machine but a place to the far right on the map I tried but I just can't dock there
Maybe not Yet.

Captain
May 13, 2011
564
would you waltz into your worst enemys stronghold at their full strength?

Ensign
Jul 06, 2011
39
have you gotten the quest yet? you usually cant dock at such places till you need to

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1246
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
would you waltz into your worst enemys stronghold at their full strength?
YESbecause I'm at full strength reveals all crew then resistance army then monquistian army and eagle hoptiles nausicas army and zeenas
I yell ATTACK now would I go in

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1246
iateaunicorn12 on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
have you gotten the quest yet? you usually cant dock at such places till you need to
I have finished balenciaga I just went back there and I wanted to have lookplus I thought the enemies there would be like lvl 15 lol