Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Creator of the Armada???

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 16, 2011
So I was connecting two Puppet Shows together(sort of), and I thought hey, what if Marco Pollo created the Armada. After all, didn't Avery say that Marco was a genius, a genius built the Armada, and Pollo died in Valencia? On a side note, maybe Pollo made the clockwork birds as well. So, here's what I want to know; what do YOU think about this?

"Who are you?! Surrender, or feel the wrath of El Toro!"

Ensign
May 22, 2011
I guess that is a really good idea. But wouldnt Marco Pollo give the clockworks his map or something to get the tresure from EL DORADO?Why else would he create the armada besides to end the war? he wouldn't create more just because he wanted to. I'm with you on some things. for me its 50 50. I don't know about you, but there are ups and downs on this one.

#1 WITCHDOCTOR OUT.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Dark Silver on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
I guess that is a really good idea. But wouldnt Marco Pollo give the clockworks his map or something to get the tresure from EL DORADO?Why else would he create the armada besides to end the war? he wouldn't create more just because he wanted to. I'm with you on some things. for me its 50 50. I don't know about you, but there are ups and downs on this one.

#1 WITCHDOCTOR OUT.
Well, yeah. Maybe he was going to, until he realized the armada were evil. Or perhaps, maybe the Armada went crazy because he might have gone back on his word to give them the treasure and power of El Dorado. It could be that THAT is Kane's motive for finding El Dorado. I also am on the verge of 50-50. Hey Blind Mew, if you see this, please respond!

"Who are you?! Surrender or feel the wrath of El Toro!"

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Wow, excellent connection! I believe that this could be true, and also he would hand down a map piece to his old apprentice or son or whoever it was because no matter what, it's better to trust a living creature rather than a robot; living beings won't go rogue because of their inner cogs not working properly unless they are truly insane.

~Elizabeth, level 15 ~

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
You are a genius i would of never thought of that what if marco pollo did create them but some were in the message bord my bro posted that i found out ( yes it was me) that on the clockwork brids chest (you'll find them in beached the room were you get the armada's plans for marlybone's retreat on a table) so on there chest there is a aquilian snake! didn't bishup say that it was aquilian gears!?

# 1 buccaner out ps number one buccaner is corrupt miguel sharp

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Thunder Hawk on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
So I was connecting two Puppet Shows together(sort of), and I thought hey, what if Marco Pollo created the Armada. After all, didn't Avery say that Marco was a genius, a genius built the Armada, and Pollo died in Valencia? On a side note, maybe Pollo made the clockwork birds as well. So, here's what I want to know; what do YOU think about this?

That is very creative
It could be!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Don't forget Caligostro G. He's one of the few people who even KNOW how to stop the Armada. If he knows how to, then maybe he knows because he built them, having already knew about their weak spots and blueprints.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
Thunder Hawk on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:

Well maybe Marco Pollo died because Kane killed him because he wanted the map but maybe before Marco threw the pieces maybe then when when Kane heard news he went all crazy maybe the armada isn't crazy maybe it's just Kane who gives crazy orders whats the point of El Dorado he could of just asked Marco Pollo for a deal in stead of killing him if he really did maybe it's Marco Pollo's fault if he created the armada maybe if he had never giving them control of their army maybe this mess would had never happened. You know it doesn't tell how old Pollo was when he died so it could have been thee Armada!

"Who are you creator?! Surrender, or feel the wrath of son of Zeus Haukules!"

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Well, as long as we are speculating... what about the 'Toymaker'? The creator of Kane would surely know how his creation could be destroyed. And Kane is certainly very interested in news of the Toymaker. On the other hand, Kane might not have been created by just one person, but rather several brilliant people working in concert. Of course, that's not how stories usually go, and the information we have from Avery is that 'some genius' was responsible, but Avery's own words show that his information is incomplete. It could explain Kane's brilliance if this 'first of the clockworks' was formed by the works of mechanics, metallurgy, alchemy, etc. perhaps from more than one set of hands.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Guys just remember valencia is an Italian world and Leonardo da vinci was a good inventor he is called a genius. Look out for a name like that he might be the creator

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
guys the "kane going crazy because of the map" idea might be true, but reamember what pollos navagator said, "there are things in el dorado that shold not be disturbed", thats why kane never got a map piece because he wold disturb those things

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
Guys just remember valencia is an Italian world and Leonardo da vinci was a good inventor he is called a genius. Look out for a name like that he might be the creator
guys i just rememberd! there is a guy named leonardo da finchi, pollo and da finchi cold have temmed up, created the armada, pollo dies and da finchi earns the nick name "TOYMAKER"!