Clockwork Companions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
28
Hey I was just wondering if any one of the game makers at Kingslsle ever thought of having a clockwork for a companion. Like let's say this clock work had a mind of it's own mind and went against Kane and the others? Hey just an idea, get back to me on this I think it's a good idea.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Ignacio213 on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
Hey I was just wondering if any one of the game makers at Kingslsle ever thought of having a clockwork for a companion. Like let's say this clock work had a mind of it's own mind and went against Kane and the others? Hey just an idea, get back to me on this I think it's a good idea.
They have and the players have and Blind Mew has very politely yet firmly said he is not in favor of such an idea.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5743
Ignacio213 on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
Hey I was just wondering if any one of the game makers at Kingslsle ever thought of having a clockwork for a companion. Like let's say this clock work had a mind of it's own mind and went against Kane and the others? Hey just an idea, get back to me on this I think it's a good idea.
Never, never, ain't gonna happen! And if I ever DID get one, I would throw it overboard!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
474
I don't think that clockwork companions are right for the game right now, I don't think that anyone would trust a clockwork during these times.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
28
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Ignacio213 on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
Really? Sorry for asking I didn't know.
Please don't be sorry for asking. It is what we are here for.

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
5
i would like it but i also think their should be two more elite clock works like maybe a privatter and musketeer

sneaky jordan freeman

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1246
i just dont want one of them beheading me when im asleep
those big axes they carry could cut butter!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
704
I am sorry to say this but "clockworks are too dangerous to be recruited ", in my opinon.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
boneheadrocks on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
i would like it but i also think their should be two more elite clock works like maybe a privatter and musketeer

sneaky jordan freeman
Musketeer is deacon and privy maybe Kane since it Seems like he would heal his troops but idk

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
474
Clockwork companions probably won't appear if the armada is still our main enemy later on, but I would like to see robotic companions? :P Maybe the Toymaker has some companions for us xd

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
28
Noble Tyler Strong on May 5, 2014 wrote:
Clockwork companions probably won't appear if the armada is still our main enemy later on, but I would like to see robotic companions? :P Maybe the Toymaker has some companions for us xd
Yeah that's what I had in mind or something around that.

Ensign
May 09, 2014
7
I like that idea. He malfunctioned or wasn't built properly and got a mind of his own. And he is not the kind with the big axe. He's a musketeer.

Justin Silver lvl 26

Ensign
May 09, 2014
7
Monkrinx2024 on May 4, 2014 wrote:
I am sorry to say this but "clockworks are too dangerous to be recruited ", in my opinon.
They are just like Ratbeard. Evil at first then change of ways or something happened then thier good.

Ensign
Jul 04, 2013
11
Noble Tyler Strong on May 5, 2014 wrote:
Clockwork companions probably won't appear if the armada is still our main enemy later on, but I would like to see robotic companions? :P Maybe the Toymaker has some companions for us xd
well there is gracie conrads' war golem that she can spawn