Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Avernus = usless

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Hey guys have you ever thought what's the point of avernus I think it's where el dorado is but apart from that what's the point of it the bone Drakes arnt able to be farmed there is a circling windlane and that's it its boring

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys have you ever thought what's the point of avernus I think it's where el dorado is but apart from that what's the point of it the bone Drakes arnt able to be farmed there is a circling windlane and that's it its boring
It's not completely useless. Since your name is "Witchdoctor honest..." i thought you would know that quest for mournsong (or mormo's promotion) requires you to defeat the bone drakes in this skyway. I'm sure there are more side quests that request something to do there. And besides transportalating, it's your only way of getting to Valencia. And perhaps it might become of more use in the next update... you never know...

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
In your complaints of Avernus, you actually got the point of it. Avernus is meant to be a hazardous, tedious skyway that is a back door to Valencia so crazy to get in to, Kane wouldn't even think of you visiting via there. The idea of anybody risking it was just so stupidly insane that he didn't pay attention to blocking that Stormgate, and that is precisely why we got there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I suspect there is a future use for it. They put way too much beauty in it just to use it for a step ladder.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I think the storm gate to el dorado might show up there ...

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
What's weird though is their is 3 stormgates if you look on the map kt shows one to monquistia one to valencia and one that is just called stormgate do you guys know anything about it think it's where el dorado is maybe if I looked into every world and Skyway and tried to find another useless Skyway and btw I only have done 1 promotion for mormo

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Yes, there is at least one stormgate in Avernus Skyway that we don't know where it terminates. More could be added later. It also ties Dragonspire, from Wiz101, into the P101 game. KI can easily add more depth, locations and features to Dragonspire.

Captain
May 13, 2011
well avernus IS supposed to be dangerous. i mean its like waltzing around in no mans land (if you dont know, no mans land is the place between two trenches in a battle. its called no mans land cause no one can survive there)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
What's weird though is their is 3 stormgates if you look on the map kt shows one to monquistia one to valencia and one that is just called stormgate do you guys know anything about it think it's where el dorado is maybe if I looked into every world and Skyway and tried to find another useless Skyway and btw I only have done 1 promotion for mormo
I suggest you get to promoting him. With his new and improved skills from the last major update he becomes a real tush kicker in the power and damage dealing area. You are gonna be really surprised how much you will see him do.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Row4n412 on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
Yes, there is at least one stormgate in Avernus Skyway that we don't know where it terminates. More could be added later. It also ties Dragonspire, from Wiz101, into the P101 game. KI can easily add more depth, locations and features to Dragonspire.
I just hope that it doesn't go to el dorado because it's obvious then and they should when we're in the stormgate it shows some dragon palace I would love to go there probably make it a world an undead one

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Avernus and Aquila both have storm gates with no names.
Maybe it will show up in one of these two worlds.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor

Captain
May 13, 2011
Kronosroses on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:

the stormgate to el dorado moves so we cant be sure

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
I suggest you get to promoting him. With his new and improved skills from the last major update he becomes a real tush kicker in the power and damage dealing area. You are gonna be really surprised how much you will see him do.
What lvl does he get that promo please I'm lvl 29 btw

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Kronosroses on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:

Oh yeah I'd say they just either called it stormgate for some reason or then it's obvious otherwise why don't they just make that stormgate go to aquila

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
What lvl does he get that promo please I'm lvl 29 btw
He promotes again at level 37 so sorry on the suggestion, I didn't realize you were under his promotion level. *Gives humble bow with an apologetic wave of hat.*

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
For me, Avernus Bone Dragons drop lots of gold, so it is a get rich quick skyway!

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
What is the point of Dragonspyre? I don't really think it is important but who knows what the future holds

Captain
May 13, 2011
Justin Chamberlain on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
What is the point of Dragonspyre? I don't really think it is important but who knows what the future holds
the place is so dangerous no one would ever want to go there. because of that the stormgate from valencia to dragonspyre is unguarded. thats why you go there in first place

Community Leader
The game is a story, and not having finished the story, we do not know where it will take us.

I have always figured that future content would likely be added requiring further adventure here, or at least through Avernus/Dragonspire.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
possibly that stormgate was put there because someday it just might be a portal between the pirate101 world and wizard101 world just possibly not pointing anything out here but just maybe it might be just that

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
He promotes again at level 37 so sorry on the suggestion, I didn't realize you were under his promotion level. *Gives humble bow with an apologetic wave of hat.*
Okay thx well I'm lvl 33 now I'm getting there my Mormo is lvl28 I recently promoted my monquistador crossbowmen and have critical alot now especially on his over watch plus I can give him quick draw may be he wasn't such a bad idea after all

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
japenese battle ya... on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
possibly that stormgate was put there because someday it just might be a portal between the pirate101 world and wizard101 world just possibly not pointing anything out here but just maybe it might be just that
That's what I always thought I thought they could make it a login to wizard 101 but it would need to be in averys court because we need even lvl 1s and non members be able to use it since most members of pirate 101 have played wizard 101 I haven't lol I'm going to play it after I max out on here

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
Dragonspyre would open up dragon mounts, wizard clothes, time travel (maybe back to see your dead parents), a visit to a wizard school in the pirate world before everyone was ghosts, and maybe even some tomb plundering in the Necropolis. Very exciting and piratey.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Don't jump to conclusion yet, sure it's currently not accessible to any pirates. However in future updates, there might be some ways to access the world Avernus as a playable world.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Monkrinx2024 on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
Don't jump to conclusion yet, sure it's currently not accessible to any pirates. However in future updates, there might be some ways to access the world Avernus as a playable world.
I hope why don't they make it darkmoor