Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada chess layout

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
This is my opinion but I think it is this
Deacon and phule are the knights
Knights are usually the first price played in a chess game
Bishop and rooke are bishops they are played when the knights are taken down and when the pawns die out
Pawn and pawna are Rooks they're twins and are used to mainly take down the king which is me the pirate captain which means they won't show for awhile queen is the queen she is the best peice she will be played late in the game because in chess letting your queen out early makes here defeated and Kane is the king he doesn't move much and is protected well he is always in his protection the center thing in valencia but just remember king which is you can't checkmate king

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
This is my opinion but I think it is this
Deacon and phule are the knights
Knights are usually the first price played in a chess game
Bishop and rooke are bishops they are played when the knights are taken down and when the pawns die out
Pawn and pawna are Rooks they're twins and are used to mainly take down the king which is me the pirate captain which means they won't show for awhile queen is the queen she is the best peice she will be played late in the game because in chess letting your queen out early makes here defeated and Kane is the king he doesn't move much and is protected well he is always in his protection the center thing in valencia but just remember king which is you can't checkmate king
Certainly you can Checkmate the king. That is the whole point of chess. You put the king into a position that he is totally frozen. If he moves he dies. You completely strip him of his power and remove all his ability to retaliate. Sounds like a great plan for what we would love to do to Kane.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Like, say if the Armada Elites we kill are brought back, and they, along with Kane, face off with us in one HUGE game of Chess. You then choose the amount of companions equal to that of the amount of pieces on a real chessboard, and you commence in a fighting game of Chess! That would be awesome!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Certainly you can Checkmate the king. That is the whole point of chess. You put the king into a position that he is totally frozen. If he moves he dies. You completely strip him of his power and remove all his ability to retaliate. Sounds like a great plan for what we would love to do to Kane.
I said king can't checkmate king the pirates captain which is us we are the king probably we can't attack him but our companions can the problem is Kane is not allowed to defeat us nor are we allowed to defeat him
I think this will be a big twist in pirate101

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
warriorscreed on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
Like, say if the Armada Elites we kill are brought back, and they, along with Kane, face off with us in one HUGE game of Chess. You then choose the amount of companions equal to that of the amount of pieces on a real chessboard, and you commence in a fighting game of Chess! That would be awesome!
Now that would be cool starts planning line up for future

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
So, why isn't Rooke a Rooke on your Armada chessboard?